Voi poolio not counting?

llay so I started and completed h2a normal playlist, buit it didnt count it. The h2a symbol is greyed out but its still should still count for the season points as its halo 2, right?

Or am i missing something

Edit: i finished voi polli 3, and a ton of others, my internet had tk be reset, and it reset every single challenge :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: i should have gained every point possible and gotta start them over again

You might have been bitten by the challenge bug, friend. It happened to me, but on a much smaller challenge. If you log out and log back in, you’ll probably see your progress reset to what you had before you started playing today. I do not know if there is a way to fix it after the fact, but the best way to avoid that bug beforehand is to open MCC, log out of your profile in game, then log back in. I do this every time I boot up now, just in case.

Hopefully your progress wasn’t completely lost. That would really suck.

Two possiblies… If it’s grayed out no it may not count… Or if you skipped any cut scenes it may not of registered as complete so then it won’t count. I did HCE, H3 and H4 on normal since they can be done pretty quick and easy… and again don’t skip the cut scenes.

If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).

For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.

> 2533274870003168;4:
> If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
>
> For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.

I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Two possiblies… If it’s grayed out no it may not count… Or if you skipped any cut scenes it may not of registered as complete so then it won’t count. I did HCE, H3 and H4 on normal since they can be done pretty quick and easy… and again don’t skip the cut scenes.

Well at least h3 completed. Its still whatever. I planned on running through them all anyway so ill get 3 just bybdoing all 6, I’d hope

> 2533274809890894;5:
> > 2533274870003168;4:
> > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> >
> > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
>
> I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?

Yep, you can do them.

Completed this maybe 4 times now, still wont unlock. I give up lol

> 2533274870003168;6:
> > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > >
> > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> >
> > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
>
> Yep, you can do them.

No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > >
> > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > >
> > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> >
> > Yep, you can do them.
>
> No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.

You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > >
> > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > >
> > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> >
> > Yep, you can do them.
>
> No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.

Yes you can, I have all the Voi Polio, I didn’t play a complete campaign, I just played a Halo 3 playlist with 3 missions (I did that for all the Voi Polio challenges).

> 2533274828688113;9:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > >
> > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > >
> > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > >
> > > Yep, you can do them.
> >
> > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
>
> You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.

Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> > 2533274828688113;9:
> > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > > >
> > > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > > >
> > > > Yep, you can do them.
> > >
> > > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
> >
> > You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.
>
> Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.

No. You can do the shorter ones. I too did Wheels three times.

Read it as ‘full…campaign playlist’ ie a complete playlist, and not ‘full campaign…playlist’ ie one of the playlists that contains the full campaign.

Or it glitched for me, the people I ran with, and many others. Challenges are buggy…

> 2533274816788253;11:
> > 2533274828688113;9:
> > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > > >
> > > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > > >
> > > > Yep, you can do them.
> > >
> > > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
> >
> > You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.
>
> Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.

I dont know what to tell you dude I completed all three of them as well doing exactly what I described. It does say full campaign playlists, as in you need to complete a full playlist. It doesn’t matter which one(s)

> 2533274828688113;13:
> > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > 2533274828688113;9:
> > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > > > >
> > > > > Yep, you can do them.
> > > >
> > > > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
> > >
> > > You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.
> >
> > Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.
>
> I dont know what to tell you dude I completed all three of them as well doing exactly what I described. It does say full campaign playlists, as in you need to complete a full playlist. It doesn’t matter which one(s)

I guess it could have glitched for me cause I did two different short ones and they didn’t count… then I did the full one and it counted. Guess if it comes up for next season will try again.

> 2533274816788253;14:
> > 2533274828688113;13:
> > > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > > 2533274828688113;9:
> > > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Yep, you can do them.
> > > > >
> > > > > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
> > > >
> > > > You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.
> > >
> > > Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.
> >
> > I dont know what to tell you dude I completed all three of them as well doing exactly what I described. It does say full campaign playlists, as in you need to complete a full playlist. It doesn’t matter which one(s)
>
> I guess it could have glitched for me cause I did two different short ones and they didn’t count… then I did the full one and it counted. Guess if it comes up for next season will try again.

I have gotten the Halo 2 “Boss Fights” playlist to count. But didn’t have the “flooded” one count.

> 2535449665894532;15:
> > 2533274816788253;14:
> > > 2533274828688113;13:
> > > > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > > > 2533274828688113;9:
> > > > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > > > 2533274870003168;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274809890894;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274870003168;4:
> > > > > > > > > If you have completed a challenge, don’t restart the game (or you are going to lose your current progress), just play another campaign or change the multiplayer game (if you complete a challenge in Halo 4, change to Halo Reach, for example). What you have to do is trying to complete a different challenge (you don’t need to complete it at all), then the other ones are going to refresh (this is what I discovered today).
> > > > > > > > > For some reason the challenges are not refreshing or they are delaying, some of them get stuck in “200/200” (for example).
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > For Voi Polio challenges, I suggest to complete a Halo 3 playlist as many times as is required for them (a short playlist with 3 missions, I can’t remember the name right now). It’s what I did some weeks ago.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I Thought you had to finish a full campaign pkaylist. You can do the shorter ones?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Yep, you can do them.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No you can’t… For the seasonal challenge Voi Pollio it has to be the full campaign playlist… I recommend HCE, H3 and H4 they are the shorter and easier campaigns, but you have to complete the full playlist. I bet most that aren’t getting credit are skipping the opening and closing scenes which count as missions in the playlist. You can’t skip any cut scenes as they can cause you not to complete the mission.
> > > > >
> > > > > You can do the shorter ones and skipping the cutscenes shouldn’t make any impact (if it does its a bug for you). Also, you can do the same playlist multiple times and it counts. I just did the wheels, wheels, and more wheels playlist in halo 3 a few times and got the challenges, and I was skipping cutscenes and speedrunning the missions.
> > > >
> > > > Sorry but you are incorrect… Under the seasonal challenges the voi polloi challenges clearly state… Complete FULL campaign playlist… Voi polloi 1 is has to be the FULL campaign for H3…Voi Pollio 2 & 3 can be any FULL campaign playlist for any game except H2/H2A since it is grayed out under the available titles… Also when you go to the full campaign playlist the opening scenes, H3 has arrival and H4 has prolog for example, are “missions” since they are clearly shown. As some one who has completed all three Voi Pollio seasonal challenge I am quite certain I am correct.
> > >
> > > I dont know what to tell you dude I completed all three of them as well doing exactly what I described. It does say full campaign playlists, as in you need to complete a full playlist. It doesn’t matter which one(s)
> >
> > I guess it could have glitched for me cause I did two different short ones and they didn’t count… then I did the full one and it counted. Guess if it comes up for next season will try again.
>
> I have gotten the Halo 2 “Boss Fights” playlist to count. But didn’t have the “flooded” one count.

Guess I need to remember it is 343 and there is no telling what actually counts for these challenges…hahaha

Issues regarding this are known at the moment. Please make sure and file a bug report about your problems on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport