Visual flair for 343 employees and friends (nameplate suggestion)

As a lot of you may know there will be nameplates in Reach. There is one with a star. Click the link bellow to view.[

http://www.bungie.net/images/News/BungieBlog/nameplateimages.jpg](http://www.bungie.net/images/News/BungieBlog/nameplateimages.jpg)

The Star – Who knows? We haven’t come up with a use for this yet. Maybe we will in the future.

I think 343/waypoint employees and deserving people (such as forum contributors) should get the star. Maybe xGlyphx or Cojopjojo should talk to others to then talk to bungie about it…

What do you guys think?

it makes sense, cant see a valid reason not to give it to them. You can bet Bungie has somethign extra special to distinguich themselves by though. This time it wont be flaming helmets. i can only imagine.

Good enough reason to give out the star. I believe the bungie only flair may be the spartan helmet, though who knows. That could also be given out to those who get all the armor in the armory, beat campaign on legendary solo, etc…

I don’t think this would happen.

> Good enough reason to give out the star. I believe the bungie only flair may be the spartan helmet, though who knows. That could also be given out to those who get all the armor in the armory, beat campaign on legendary solo, etc…

Bungie already said they have their own outside of the ones they posted. So theirs is not the Spartan helmet.

A simple 343i would be much more fitting in my opinion.

Or having the Monitor as a the 343 nameplate.

Personally, I want the star too but it being a 343 thing.

I would like to see the star or helmet or something used for people that make really good montages

I believe it should be given to members of the community such as the early contributors to the Waypoint Forums, or Legendary and Mythic Members on bungie.net.

> I believe it should be given to members of the community such as the early contributors to the Waypoint Forums, or Legendary and Mythic Members on bungie.net.

That would be good, except titles change all the time. :confused:

I think Spartan helmets will represent the new “recon” equivalent, probably with an armor to go with it.

The star should be for one person a day, a random player. Would be funny to see a literal “VIP”.

Agreed, I they should add a the Halo ring symbol for Mythic members on Bungie.net and 343 employees.

> it makes sense, cant see a valid reason not to give it to them. You can bet Bungie has somethign extra special to distinguich themselves by though. This time it wont be flaming helmets. i can only imagine.

Their flair in game this time will be the blue flaming helmet armor effect.

am i the only one who thinks bungie’s nameplate should be Ling-Ling’s head?

> am i the only one who thinks bungie’s nameplate should be Ling-Ling’s head?

Only if its still in the jar.

> > am i the only one who thinks bungie’s nameplate should be Ling-Ling’s head?
>
> Only if its still in the jar.

Isn’t there a limit on how many mythic members there can be?

they now have blue flames on thier helmets