Visual Armor Damage

Something that’s allways caught my eye in other games, that I think greatly adds to the game play experience, is armor/visual destruction on the person. What I’m talking about is aN mechanic in which after the loss of shields, and the preceding gun damage that f9llows, Spartand would experience visual damage to their armor. Things like bullet holes in the general area in which they’re shot or pieces of the armor flying off similar to that of brutes in Halo 3/ODST.This doesn’t have to affect health, could just change ascetics, but it would be interesting to see what the halo community thinks of this.

Leave your feedback down below.

What I think they should do is show the damage that you mentioned, but if the player survives, the damage is repaired as the shields recharge. They have nanomachines in them now, so they could easily be repaired on the fly. It’d be a good in-canon explanation for not keeping the damage around permanently.

> 2533274801802416;2:
> What I think they should do is show the damage that you mentioned, but if the player survives, the damage is repaired as the shields recharge. They have nanomachines in them now, so they could easily be repaired on the fly. It’d be a good in-canon explanation for not keeping the damage around permanently.

That’s a great idea, I just how something like this is implemented in future Halo inerations.

> 2533274801802416;2:
> What I think they should do is show the damage that you mentioned, but if the player survives, the damage is repaired as the shields recharge. They have nanomachines in them now, so they could easily be repaired on the fly. It’d be a good in-canon explanation for not keeping the damage around permanently.

That’s a great idea, I just how something like this is implemented in future Halo inerations.

That would be so cool. Especially with the armor repairing.

New system, new engine. I don’t see why this isn’t possible.

Swaggg. First post I see about this by someone else. I also want to slice people in half with the energy sword and definitely see through their head when I headshot them

This would b a really cool thing to have in multiplayer. But if some things on the armor flew off I they shouldn’t be large pieces, kind of like the gash on chiefs chest plate,

> 2533274909712896;8:
> This would b a really cool thing to have in multiplayer. But if some things on the armor flew off I they shouldn’t be large pieces, kind of like the gash on chiefs chest plate,

Until the moment you die. And then people should be able to tell how you died by looking at your corpse

it would be cool, just notto the point to where its really messed up

Wouldn’t be a bad addition though I think it should be limited to scratches and bullet holes. it would be cool to see the dead bodies with broken armor (also for enemies in campaign)