Visors: Camera/see-through

I was just wondering forum, are the visors on the spartan’s and on the Odst’s helmets, see through, like glass, or is there a front mounted camera on them, and the image from the camera is projected onto the inside of the helmet. ME i believe they are see through but I know that some people think that it is a projected image…

PS. another quick question, when the spartans or the odst’s look through the scope on some weapons, (sniper rifle, pistil, DMR, BR) do they stick there visors all the way onto the glass of the scope so they can see, or does the image from the scope, sync up with the image on the visor, whenever they want?

I JUST NEED TO KNOW

Its semi-mirrored glass. Just like they use in spacesuit helmets.
The guns have a smart linked scope. Spartans dont have to aim down the sights but it probably feels more natural.

thanks man, you really helped, so its smart linked to there visor, the image from the scope is presented onto the visor so the dont need to aim down the scope, but they do cuz it feels more natural?

> thanks man, you really helped, so its smart linked to there visor, the image from the scope is presented onto the visor so the dont need to aim down the scope, but they do cuz it feels more natural?

The Spartans received their training before they had armor.

Looking at a tinted window from both sides helps me understand.

I’m sure most MJOLNIR Helmets use one way glass like on a space suit, but there are some variants that I’m sure would have to use a camera and screen in order to see. GUNGNIR would be an obvious example.