Visor colors

Which colors do you want in Halo Infinite?

Glacier Blue like in H5 :slight_smile:

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Glacier Blue like in H5 :slight_smile:

A beautiful color. I also like gold and black visor

> 2533274885809890;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Glacier Blue like in H5 :slight_smile:
>
> A beautiful color. I also like gold and black visor

Those are classics that will never grow old. I think it would be great if there was a color slider (for visors at least) like the ones in the Forza games. Then all sorts of colors would be possible!

Black visor the one for me.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274885809890;3:
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > Glacier Blue like in H5 :slight_smile:
> >
> > A beautiful color. I also like gold and black visor
>
> Those are classics that will never grow old. I think it would be great if there was a color slider (for visors at least) like the ones in the Forza games. Then all sorts of colors would be possible!

I hope for a slider too. Unlocking all the colours was a terrible grind in Halo 5, I never got everything, a slider would give us all the option to have the unique colour we want, great idea there my friend :+1:

Oh it’s gold all the way for me, call me a traditionalist haha I can be persuaded by that beautiful blue colour too though as those guys up there have said.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274885809890;3:
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > Glacier Blue like in H5 :slight_smile:
> >
> > A beautiful color. I also like gold and black visor
>
> Those are classics that will never grow old. I think it would be great if there was a color slider (for visors at least) like the ones in the Forza games. Then all sorts of colors would be possible!

Oh wow yeah, a slider would be fantastic! For visors AND armours?? That would lead to some fantastic variations :smiley:

I want a colour wheel

[deleted]

Gold.

Something I would like for Halo Infinite is visor colors to remain consistent across different helmets.

I use the Dynasty visor in Halo 5, as it’s the closest to classic Gold. However, I wear it with the Mark VI GEN I helmet.

Dynasty on Mark VI is much brighter than on its GEN I counterpart, and I wish I could have that brighter gold on GEN I.

Led colour changing. Go look at a daft punk helmet.

I would say any color like how installation 01 is doing n something like how halo online did Halo Online (ELDEWRITO 0.6) Armor Customization

Yeah, I’m in favor of Visor simply being another dimension of color customization with the same sort of options that are present for regular armor color customization. Maybe a few blended/transitional or shine/matte options too for variety’s sake. It could be really cool if they allowed players to choose any two custom colors and have the game create a personalized gradient visor- also, potentially a great graphical showcase for Scarlett.

Halo: Reach kind of blew my mind by allowing visor color to be customized at all. It didn’t try to justify it in the lore though–if memory serves, the item descriptions in Reach’s armory simply made wisecracks and meta commentary for the visor colors in that game. Halo 4 and 5 made the weird decision to try to make the different colors make sense to the lore by tying them to special utility applications, and I’m not sure it was a great move. Just speaking for myself, it made me feel like I needed to choose a visor color not based on whether or not I actually liked the color, but on its hypothetical utility or lack thereof for my personal SPARTAN.

Making it just another “choose a color,” option takes that issue away and reenables players to just pick the look they like best without having to square it up with the arbitrary purpose for the VISR permutation that 343i put out. Then again, I doubt too many players have the same immersion issue I do with this mechanic.

> 2533275031939856;9:
> I want a colour wheel

I second this. I want infinite possibilities with color selection.