VIP needs to return in the Title Update.

I was told to move my topic here, so I did.

Of all of the things that Bungie did, they had to remove VIP. Why? I loved that gametype, it was especially loved in Custom Games, where many gametypes spawned from it. I just hope 343i can somehow bring it back, because this one gametype me and my friends created that could really benefit from having it, instead of having to use the “honor system” and other yadda yadda to make the gametype work rthe way we wish it could.

So, I’m hoping 343i at least considered it, and if not, just please bring it back in Halo 4. People like many options and many gametypes. No-one wants to see them removed.

P.S.- Is it even possible to bring VIP back with a TU?

It was only used widely for Racing, they brought Race back and scrapped VIP, it was probably not popular enough.

> It was only used widely for Racing, they brought Race back and scrapped VIP, it was probably not popular enough.

Uh, no. What about Gametypes like Asset, Zeus, kill/protect the president, etc.? Many Custom games spawned from VIP, not just Race. It’s a poor excuse to remove it “because of Race”.

Did it ever occur to Bungie that they can add instead of "remove and replace"

Agreed bing VIP back and maybe a little Fiesta on the side.

Most people are just ignorant to the fact that VIP was the primary gametype used by Custom Game creators.

It was not just used for Racing, and it needs to come back with full AA support and everything. I certainly hope that VIP is part of the “Sprinkles” Frankie was talking about.

Yes. VIP was definatly underappreciated by bungie.

> Most people are just ignorant to the fact that VIP was the primary gametype used by Custom Game creators.
>
> It was not just used for Racing, and it needs to come back with full AA support and everything. I certainly hope that VIP is part of the “Sprinkles” Frankie was talking about.

I hope so, Time Glitch, I hope so.