Vigilant, Wrath & the Helljumpers

I would like to give a shout out to the designers for making a few armors with visible knives, ammo, & pouches.

Amazing armors: Wrath, Vigilant, Helljumper & Helljumper Feet First.
Special mention to: Intruder, Nightfall & Soldier
"A" for effort, “B-” for execution: Interceptor.

Did I miss any armors?

Plus 50 other ridiculous looking armor sets.

> 2533275022416367;3:
> Plus 50 other ridiculous looking armor sets.

I’m hoping they catch a clue from how popular most of the armors I listed, are.

Indomitable just for being badass.

My personal favorites:
Vigilant
Helljumper
Wrath
Achilles
And some others that i don’t remember the name of

lel

So there’s only 3 new armor sets with knives & ammo/pouches?

Helljumper is by far my favourite armour in this game. Certainly a well designed piece unlike say Mako imo.

> 2533274885952391;7:
> So there’s only 3 new armor sets with knives & ammo/pouches?

Yeah, & It’s a little sad, because that’s exactly the kind of armor I believe a lot of people like, & want.

200 armors in the req pool. & less than a dozen with exterior mods.

> 2535405486667568;9:
> > 2533274885952391;7:
> > So there’s only 3 new armor sets with knives & ammo/pouches?
>
>
> Yeah, & It’s a little sad, because that’s exactly the kind of armor I believe a lot of people like, & want.

I wouldn’t say people’s likes are directly linked to pouches and knives (add them to Mako and it would still be bad lol). It’s more coincidence that these features are applied to the few awesome suits. ODST style armours have been a long favourite just from the helmet design, so it was bound to remain ‘as awesome’.

Patches intergrated into the armor design would honestly fit better… fabric just looks odd on these newer armors.

> 2533274793139427;11:
> > 2535405486667568;9:
> > > 2533274885952391;7:
> > > So there’s only 3 new armor sets with knives & ammo/pouches?
> >
> >
> > Yeah, & It’s a little sad, because that’s exactly the kind of armor I believe a lot of people like, & want.
>
>
> I wouldn’t say people’s likes are directly linked to pouches and knives (add them to Mako and it would still be bad lol). It’s more coincidence that these features are applied to the few awesome suits. ODST style armours have been a long favourite just from the helmet design, so it was bound to remain ‘as awesome’.

I avoid pouches. I think they look tacky. I am not sure where the greater bulk of the community stands on this matter.

> 2533274803493024;13:
> > 2533274793139427;11:
> > > 2535405486667568;9:
> > > > 2533274885952391;7:
> > > > So there’s only 3 new armor sets with knives & ammo/pouches?
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, & It’s a little sad, because that’s exactly the kind of armor I believe a lot of people like, & want.
> >
> >
> > I wouldn’t say people’s likes are directly linked to pouches and knives (add them to Mako and it would still be bad lol). It’s more coincidence that these features are applied to the few awesome suits. ODST style armours have been a long favourite just from the helmet design, so it was bound to remain ‘as awesome’.
>
>
> I avoid pouches. I think they look tacky. I am not sure where the greater bulk of the community stands on this matter.

‘Hardcase’ pouches are ok in my book, but fabric looking ones are nonsensical imo. With energy shielding, thrusters, aerial drop ins etc, fabric doesn’t seem all to great lol.