Viewing medals at end of match

Can we get a game update for Halo 5 that allows us to see the number of and different types of medals that were earned in a match? Just like we do in TMCC? Anyone else agree?

Agreed. Its would also benefit to see other factors that boosts are affected by, ie. AI kills, and, depending on gamemode, assists. But I do feel myself trying to view medals more than any of the previously stated stats.

Please. I hate not being able to see what medals I got postgame.

> 2533275008781960;2:
> Agreed. Its would also benefit to see other factors that boosts are affected by, ie. AI kills, and, depending on gamemode, assists. But I do feel myself trying to view medals more than any of the previously stated stats.

Good call on the other boosts, Mrhankey. It seems like it could be an easy fix. Just add another page that you can scroll to using LB or RB in the post match stats.

If you haven’t yet, sign up to be part of the Halo feedback community and voice opinions there.

Medals in game needs to happen like yesterday

i couldn’t agree more.

an example of this is i played FFA recently and was on a killing frenzy. many kills later i swore i heard the announcer say running riot but there was no medal on screen. (it was very loud when he said that and i might have just been hearing things). there was no way after the game to see my longest spree in numbers, and of course no way to see what medals i was awarded. no idea if i actually got a 15 kill spree or not there, but i went 25 and 6 or something like that.

i had a perfection on the rig but never saw the medal on screen (i went 20 and 0 and didn’t see my rampage medal either) i would’ve really liked to see that medal since it never appeared on screen. for all i know it never awarded it to me ( i even have the screenshot of my 20 and 0 after game data).

just a couple examples of situations where I’ve really missed the after game medal screen. MCC had it, why remove it for halo 5?

completely I don’t know why they took it away. I feel like ever since 343 took over halo its been back pedaling. Seriously what’s the deal. ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION TOO.

> 2533274803710238;8:
> completely I don’t know why they took it away. I feel like ever since 343 took over halo its been back pedaling. Seriously what’s the deal. ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION TOO.

Maybe 343 thought that the commendation system was a way to keep track of medals. But if that’s the case, it wouldn’t be all inclusive. I like the commendation system, but I still think they need to bring back the medal counts.

> 2533274800958226;1:
> Can we get a game update for Halo 5 that allows us to see the number of and different types of medals that were earned in a match? Just like we do in TMCC? Anyone else agree?

I really wish we could view all medals! Just seeing the commendation medals is cool but i want all.

This is a feature which is really missing,Enjoyed waiting for the next game just scrolling thru the earned medals. Please add!

I agree I would like to be able to view my medals after a game.

Yep. It was great seeing your own medals, obviously, and scrolling through and seeing what everyone else got also.

Absolutely I’ve posted on it before actually when the game came out didn’t get muh recognition from it

Especially now that there’s Grifball I’d like to be able to view post-game top spree, most killed, most killed by, and of course medals.

Seriously this game shouldn’t of even come out missing the medals, just another 343 shortcut everyone hates. 343 = money hungry hooooos