Viewing halo legacy content in the MCC menu

Where’s information or lore about characters/enemies, locations, vehicles? You can’t view objects, characters, or vehicles and read descriptions? No concept arts? Sound samples? Music collection? Why isn’t there a place to see and read all the medals? What kind of collection is this? Mega man legacy collection has a collection of sorts. Even super smash bros had where you can view characters or items and read about them. What do you guys think?

> 2533274828947499;1:
> Where’s information or lore about characters/enemies, locations, vehicles? You can’t view objects, characters, or vehicles and read descriptions? No concept arts? Sound samples? Music collection? Why isn’t there a place to see and read all the medals? What kind of collection is this? Mega man legacy collection has a collection of sorts. Even super smash bros had where you can view characters or items and read about them. What do you guys think?

I think it comes down to how much more do you really want shoved into this experience. The MCC is already a pretty sizable game, so adding in all these extras will certainly increase the install size greatly. All of the stuff you mentioned above can be easily googled/searched up on YouTube. MCC is just for the gameplay. However your idea seems pretty neat, I’d like to see maybe a separate app that could feature this extra content that we can install separately from the MCC if the player chooses so.

They should have an optional download that adds ‘Series Archive’ to the main menu that is a full library with things like a comprehensive beastiary, every trailer and behind the scenes video, digital bookstore for every Halo book that you can buy and read(and bookmark) in the main menu, jukebox of every soundtrack. Etc

Halo channel needs a reboot or something because there’s not much to go through. I recall there being a lore archive thing but we all know about the content on the halo channel all too well… how many times am I going to watch mega blocks ODST Buck… anyways…
I mean even the Star Wars bounty hunter video game had comic books! I’m sure if a game cube console can pull it off…

> 2533274828947499;4:
> Halo channel needs a reboot or something because there’s not much to go through. I recall there being a lore archive thing but we all know about the content on the halo channel all too well… how many times am I going to watch mega blocks ODST Buck… anyways…
> I mean even the Star Wars bounty hunter video game had comic books! I’m sure if a game cube console can pull it off…

> 2535426772363748;3:
> They should have an optional download that adds ‘Series Archive’ to the main menu that is a full library with things like a comprehensive beastiary, every trailer and behind the scenes video, digital bookstore for every Halo book that you can buy and read(and bookmark) in the main menu, jukebox of every soundtrack. Etc

I’d rather see the guide, concept art, videos, and more come to a redesigned Waypoint stats tracker site that resembles the old halo.bungie.net functionality and detail wise.

Stats tracking for the MCC is pitiful compared to what we received from HBO back in the day and desperately needs an upgrade. When HBO shut down a few weeks ago that really made me reminisce and consider what we had back then for those games compared to what we have now. Going back and reviewing my old stats one last time was great fun plus extremely nostalgic, and makes me really want to see something similar come to Waypoint.

The ultimate win would be the resurrection of our old stats from HBO archived here on Waypoint, with a brand new powerful stats tracker for the MCC games created off of HBO’s foundation, modernized and updated for the MCC 2021. K, rant over. I’ll shut up now.

In MCC’s menu there’s an extras selection that has extra content but they’re only two things that you have to have purchased. That section in the menu just seems lacking to me like the halo channel. I guess the more content the more likely for bugs to occur.

> 2533274809803837;5:
> > 2533274828947499;4:
> > Halo channel needs a reboot or something because there’s not much to go through. I recall there being a lore archive thing but we all know about the content on the halo channel all too well… how many times am I going to watch mega blocks ODST Buck… anyways…
> > I mean even the Star Wars bounty hunter video game had comic books! I’m sure if a game cube console can pull it off…
>
>
>
> > 2535426772363748;3:
> > They should have an optional download that adds ‘Series Archive’ to the main menu that is a full library with things like a comprehensive beastiary, every trailer and behind the scenes video, digital bookstore for every Halo book that you can buy and read(and bookmark) in the main menu, jukebox of every soundtrack. Etc
>
> I’d rather see the guide, concept art, videos, and more come to a redesigned Waypoint stats tracker site that resembles the old halo.bungie.net functionality and detail wise.
>
> Stats tracking for the MCC is pitiful compared to what we received from HBO back in the day and desperately needs an upgrade. When HBO shut down a few weeks ago that really made me reminisce and consider what we had back then for those games compared to what we have now. Going back and reviewing my old stats one last time was great fun plus extremely nostalgic, and makes me really want to see something similar come to Waypoint.
>
> The ultimate win would be the resurrection of our old stats from HBO archived here on Waypoint, with a brand new powerful stats tracker for the MCC games created off of HBO’s foundation, modernized and updated for the MCC 2021. K, rant over. I’ll shut up now.

You’re right forget extra content the game’s player stats are not even accurate. I’m hoping halo Infinite will have non buggy features.