Viewing File Share's in pre-game lobby!

Anyone else miss this? Before each game in Halo 3, me and my friend who’s Xbox I kind of leached on to would vote for what we wanted to play and then have a scan through everyone’s File Share’s.

But in Reach you couldn’t do that. Instead we got a File Browser. A good idea in theory, but now all it is is a haven for try-hard clans having a go at each other and over-glorying themselves and the occasional pervy anime picture…

I just hope I can view File Share’s before the game, it made the tool a lot more useful. Now I only add pictures and whatnot to my File Share to show my friends, not show my stuff to others I play with a la 3. :confused:

Remember some of the viral Halo 3 screenshots? damn, those were the days…

‘OMG RUN! This guy is an Elite hater!!’

yes

I like this, the file share system is kind of lame in reach, I enjoy taking funny pictures in game (check my file share and rate :smiley: ) but noboy ever really bothers to use the file browser because its like off in a corner of the game lol.

> I like this, the file share system is kind of lame in reach, I enjoy taking funny pictures in game (check my file share and rate :smiley: ) but noboy ever really bothers to use the file browser because its like off in a corner of the game lol.

That and you can only find a decent file under the waves and waves of ‘WE’RE RECRUITING!!’, ‘YOUR CLAN SUCKS’, ‘343 SUCKS FOR NO ELITES’, ‘I ASSASSINATED THE LEADER OF THIS CLAN MAH GAWD I IZ SO LEGEND I’M DA HEELO MASTUR!!’

yes. i loved the screenshots that people came up with in halo 3.

> > I like this, the file share system is kind of lame in reach, I enjoy taking funny pictures in game (check my file share and rate :smiley: ) but noboy ever really bothers to use the file browser because its like off in a corner of the game lol.
>
> That and you can only find a decent file under the waves and waves of ‘WE’RE RECRUITING!!’, ‘YOUR CLAN SUCKS’, ‘343 SUCKS FOR NO ELITES’, ‘I ASSASSINATED THE LEADER OF THIS CLAN MAH GAWD I IZ SO LEGEND I’M DA HEELO MASTUR!!’

That stuff got annoying quickly.
I miss the funny screenshots and the artsy looking ones…

> Anyone else miss this? Before each game in Halo 3, me and my friend who’s Xbox I kind of leached on to would vote for what we wanted to play and then have a scan through everyone’s File Share’s.
>
> But in Reach you couldn’t do that. Instead we got a File Browser. A good idea in theory, but now all it is is a haven for try-hard clans having a go at each other and over-glorying themselves and the occasional pervy anime picture…
>
> I just hope I can view File Share’s before the game, it made the tool a lot more useful. Now I only add pictures and whatnot to my File Share to show my friends, not show my stuff to others I play with a la 3. :confused:
>
> Remember some of the viral Halo 3 screenshots? damn, those were the days…
>
> ‘OMG RUN! This guy is an Elite hater!!’

Yeah im not really sure how bungie messed that up but it made me mad .

343i please let us look at file shares in pre game & post game lobbys .

Also in H3 you could move and change your screen shots around in any order you wanted and for some stupid reason in Halo Reach you could only put them in 1 order
Fix this 343i

> ‘OMG RUN! This guy is an Elite hater!!’

This was my all-time favorite screenshot. I laugh every time I see it.

Man, I forgot all about that. Yeah, I used to look at everyone’s file shares before a match. It was great.

I hope 343’s brought that back (too late for them to implement it now, prob’ly). It was an easy way to pass the time and a great way to help peoples’ file shares and efforts within them get known. I saw quite a few artsy or funny or intriguing things in peoples’ file shares.

How did I forget about this so totally? Maybe that’s why I did so little File Share-ing in Reach.