View Active Online Count per playlist

Can you add the active online count session per playlist like the one in Halo Reach playlist? it would be helpful to see the most active playlist and this should give you guys a good visual as to why there are low numbers of activity to certain playlist. I hope there is a dedicated team to test and fix match making play sessions as there are times when during game play the match will disconnect or end suddenly with no warning.

> 2533274809531391;1:
> Can you add the active online count session per playlist like the one in Halo Reach playlist? it would be helpful to see the most active playlist and this should give you guys a good visual as to why there are low numbers of activity to certain playlist. I hope there is a dedicated team to test and fix match making play sessions as there are times when during game play the match will disconnect or end suddenly with no warning.

It would be great to see, however it would appear that 343 is really kind of against player counters. I believe Halo 4 used to have one, not sure if it’s still up or not. There was no player or playlist counter in MCC or Halo 5.

It’s extremely useful - for example Titanfall 2 has one, and you can tell who’s playing what and how likely it is you are to find a match in a certain playlist. You can also tell when the peak times are of lots of people playing, and especially around Christmas how many people just got the game. Really useful, and it’s a shame Halo decided to get rid of it.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274809531391;1:
> > Can you add the active online count session per playlist like the one in Halo Reach playlist? it would be helpful to see the most active playlist and this should give you guys a good visual as to why there are low numbers of activity to certain playlist. I hope there is a dedicated team to test and fix match making play sessions as there are times when during game play the match will disconnect or end suddenly with no warning.
>
> It would be great to see, however it would appear that 343 is really kind of against player counters. I believe Halo 4 used to have one, not sure if it’s still up or not. There was no player or playlist counter in MCC or Halo 5.
>
> It’s extremely useful - for example Titanfall 2 has one, and you can tell who’s playing what and how likely it is you are to find a match in a certain playlist. You can also tell when the peak times are of lots of people playing, and especially around Christmas how many people just got the game. Really useful, and it’s a shame Halo decided to get rid of it.

I agree it would be useful. I checked Halo 4 a couple weeks back, the counters are up. I would say on a good day Halo 4 might receive at most 1000-1500 players. Reach has a player base on over 6000, which shows that Halo 4 really failed to keep people entertained for a long lasting period of time. I wish Halo 5 too had counters.