ViDocs

You think 343 will start eventually releasing ViDocs about the development of H4 like bungie did for H3 and Reach? I hope they do, I think its interesting to see the developmental process, without getting too many spoilers

i sure hope so!

They’ll probably do what they did/are doing with Anniversary/Waypoint and release “BTH” videos every so often.

I heard they were making a ViDoc…?
Anyway I hope they release one on the 29th. I like ViDocs because they explain the development of the game, they explain the actual game and a lot more than an actual trailer.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

I may be wrong, but didn’t FOC say they filmed something in November which they would show soon?

They will release more vidocs. The ones they’ve released so far have been great. Looking forward to many, MANY more!

> They will release more vidocs. The ones they’ve released so far have been great. Looking forward to many, MANY more!

> The ones they’ve released so far have been great.

> ones they’ve released so far.

Are you talking about the Defiant Map Pack trailers, or am I missing out on something Halo 4-related?

> They’ll probably do what they did/are doing with Anniversary/Waypoint and release “BTH” videos every so often.

Ya, they’re probably gonna release BTH videos that’ll be very similar to Bungies vidocs.

> > They will release more vidocs. The ones they’ve released so far have been great. Looking forward to many, MANY more!
>
>
>
> > The ones they’ve released so far have been great.
>
>
>
> > ones they’ve released so far.
>
> Are you talking about the Defiant Map Pack trailers, or am I missing out on something Halo 4-related?

I’m talking about these: http://www.youtube.com/user/HaloWaypoint/search?query=BTS

> > > They will release more vidocs. The ones they’ve released so far have been great. Looking forward to many, MANY more!
> >
> >
> >
> > > The ones they’ve released so far have been great.
> >
> >
> >
> > > ones they’ve released so far.
> >
> > Are you talking about the Defiant Map Pack trailers, or am I missing out on something Halo 4-related?
>
> I’m talking about these: http://www.youtube.com/user/HaloWaypoint/search?query=BTS

ew

Yeah, I would think 343i will release a BTS sometime this year.

Yes, but they will be called “Waypoint Exclusives”, naturally…

> I heard they were making a ViDoc…?
> Anyway I hope they release one on the 29th. I like ViDocs because they explain the development of the game, they explain the actual game and a lot more than an actual trailer.

U will have to wait till march 5th.

> I may be wrong, but didn’t FOC say they filmed something in November which they would show soon?

yeah… “SOON” lol

> You think 343 will start eventually releasing ViDocs about the development of H4 like bungie did for H3 and Reach? I hope they do, I think its interesting to see the developmental process, without getting too many spoilers

Vidoc’s would be a great way to show off some new tech. It was what sold me and many of my friends on reach. Some of my friends even bought a 360 simply because they wanted the game after viewing the vidoc’s. Vidoc’s may give spoilers, but at least it give you an idea of what you are buying, and it should be giving you incentive to buy the game.