Vidmaster Endure Run. 3 players needed.

Hey, I am looking for 3 players to participate in a Vidmaster Endure run. It is the last remaining Achievement I need for Halo Shooters.

Uplift Reserve will be the map (Not sure if that’s the Campaign or FF name but you get what I mean)

And it would be easiest to dedicate roles, with 2 Warthog/Chopper users, 1 Sniper, and 1 Laser. I can fill either of the latter 2 roles.

I am planning to do this around 8-9 EST (GMT-5:00) tonight (may 2nd), so in roughly 2 hours.

If you are interested please add LEGEND ST as a friend, with the message “Vidmaster Endure” attached. It is preferred that you have a Mic, but not 100% necessary so long as you can listen to what others are saying.

Current Team:

LEGEND ST
Talee Zoraqee
Yiazmat012

> Hey, I am looking for 3 players to participate in a Vidmaster Endure run. It is the last remaining Achievement I need for Halo Shooters.
>
> Uplift Reserve will be the map (Not sure if that’s the Campaign or FF name but you get what I mean)
>
> And it would be easiest to dedicate roles, with <mark>2 Warthog/Chopper users</mark>, 1 Sniper, and 1 Laser. I can fill either of the latter 2 roles.
>
>
> I am planning to do this around 8-9 EST (GMT-5:00) tonight (may 2nd), so in roughly 2 hours.
>
> If you are interested please add LEGEND ST as a friend, with the message “Vidmaster Endure” attached. It is preferred that you have a Mic, but not 100% necessary so long as you can listen to what others are saying.
>
> Current Team:
>
> LEGEND ST
> Talee Zoraqee
> -
> -

Oh, ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!
i don’t have a mic, I have also recently done this with someone else, but I lagged out at round three and had to go to work. It was also the same map too. I will see you in 1:30 mins. I hope we find one more person. Gt is Yiazmat012 and I suggest we take care of the Wraiths when they come. I got killed MULTIPLE times due to that thing and I also suggest we find a strategy for when Black Eye comes on because thats the time we had the most problems.

Edit: I also suggest we watch out for fuel rod cannons, they are real killers.

Oh good, i’ll join. i need that achievement too. Think you can help me also with Vidmaster Deja Vu.

> Hey, I am looking for 3 players to participate in a Vidmaster Endure run. It is the last remaining Achievement I need for Halo Shooters.
>
> Uplift Reserve will be the map (Not sure if that’s the Campaign or FF name but you get what I mean)
>
> And it would be easiest to dedicate roles, with 2 Warthog/Chopper users, 1 Sniper, and 1 Laser. I can fill either of the latter 2 roles.
>
>
> I am planning to do this around 8-9 EST (GMT-5:00) tonight (may 2nd), so in roughly 2 hours.
>
> If you are interested please add LEGEND ST as a friend, with the message “Vidmaster Endure” attached. It is preferred that you have a Mic, but not 100% necessary so long as you can listen to what others are saying.
>
> Current Team:
>
> LEGEND ST
> Talee Zoraqee
> Yiazmat012
> -

ONI: Alpha Site (inside the tower) is better. Trust me. Uplift reserve is a pain 4 cuz of dem wraiths. better to aim for something that doesn’t have vehicles.

> > Hey, I am looking for 3 players to participate in a Vidmaster Endure run. It is the last remaining Achievement I need for Halo Shooters.
> >
> > Uplift Reserve will be the map (Not sure if that’s the Campaign or FF name but you get what I mean)
> >
> > And it would be easiest to dedicate roles, with 2 Warthog/Chopper users, 1 Sniper, and 1 Laser. I can fill either of the latter 2 roles.
> >
> >
> > I am planning to do this around 8-9 EST (GMT-5:00) tonight (may 2nd), so in roughly 2 hours.
> >
> > If you are interested please add LEGEND ST as a friend, with the message “Vidmaster Endure” attached. It is preferred that you have a Mic, but not 100% necessary so long as you can listen to what others are saying.
> >
> > Current Team:
> >
> > LEGEND ST
> > Talee Zoraqee
> > Yiazmat012
> > -
>
> ONI: Alpha Site (inside the tower) is better. Trust me. Uplift reserve is a pain 4 cuz of dem wraiths. better to aim for something that doesn’t have vehicles.

Doesn’t contain Engineers either but trust me, when catch come on. The grunts around the corners are torture.

> > > Hey, I am looking for 3 players to participate in a Vidmaster Endure run. It is the last remaining Achievement I need for Halo Shooters.
> > >
> > > Uplift Reserve will be the map (Not sure if that’s the Campaign or FF name but you get what I mean)
> > >
> > > And it would be easiest to dedicate roles, with 2 Warthog/Chopper users, 1 Sniper, and 1 Laser. I can fill either of the latter 2 roles.
> > >
> > >
> > > I am planning to do this around 8-9 EST (GMT-5:00) tonight (may 2nd), so in roughly 2 hours.
> > >
> > > If you are interested please add LEGEND ST as a friend, with the message “Vidmaster Endure” attached. It is preferred that you have a Mic, but not 100% necessary so long as you can listen to what others are saying.
> > >
> > > Current Team:
> > >
> > > LEGEND ST
> > > Talee Zoraqee
> > > Yiazmat012
> > > -
> >
> > ONI: Alpha Site (inside the tower) is better. Trust me. Uplift reserve is a pain 4 cuz of dem wraiths. better to aim for something that doesn’t have vehicles.
>
> Doesn’t contain Engineers either but trust me, when catch come on. The grunts around the corners are torture.

True…i forgot about the engineers…good call…If im not correct, they appear often on Hive.

Best map is Alpha site, it can be done in 2 hours or less.

I did it on Uplift before. All you really need is callouts, so the person on Laser knows where to shoot at all times.