Vidmaster achievements in halo 3 and odst

I need 3 people help me do the vidmaster achievements in halo 3 and halo 3 odst Annual, Deja Vu and Endure i don’t like to talk very much but if you had a mic it would be great. If you are interested in helping me just send me a xbox live message my gamertag is ShinyMang0117 with a zero

I’m up for endure whenever you are just message me
GT: dovakinntaco101

send me a message, i need both of halo odst but i can help with the halo 3 challenges

my gt is: Alejandro1603

if you want to get achievements like that go to the website TrueAchievement, you can create session that people can join to get achievements like vidmasters or achievements that normally would be impossible to get now like “you blew it up” in reach. Wish you luck on the vidmasters, especially endure and Deja Vu

interested, contact me

Last achievement I need for halo 3 and I need basicly all the four player coops in odst.
So if anyone’s down my gamertag is “commando quinn”

Last achievement I need for halo 3 and I need basicly all the four player coops in odst.
So if anyone’s down my gamertag is “commando quinn”

I’m interested! Been out of Halo 3 and ODST for a LONG while now but I’ve always wanted to do the vidmasters but never found anyone to do them with! Message me!
Anybody

Yeah

Finish them all twicehrough the years. I’m in! GT: Reptiks

Add me too I wanna do these

I’m game: Terrorist982

No pun intended, but I’m getting some serious deja vu here from people still wanting to complete the Vidmaster Challenges!

I can probably play these days. GT: albertofum

Sure message me HELL AND FURY

Would love to try and get this achievement