Videos of classic playlist?

Does anyone have actual gameplay footage from the classic playlist that will be launched with Halo CEA (I mean the game type that will be emulating Halo CE multiplayer)? I have heard various things about this game type, but would like to see it for myself.

I don’t, but I am 99% sure we will see more details on the playlist in the next Halo:Bulletin.

Isn’t the new High Noon gameplay using the classic features.

> Isn’t the new High Noon gameplay using the classic features.

If I remember right, there were no armor abilities, so yes.

Ok, so I’ve seen the video that you guys are referring too and it looks ok, although I will have to play it to be sure. The problem is that I don’t really want to buy the game except for this game type. Do you guys think the online community will be large enough to support good connections in online play?

Yeah but if that jump height isn’t revamped, I see no future for that playlist.

> Ok, so I’ve seen the video that you guys are referring too and it looks ok, although I will have to play it to be sure. The problem is that I don’t really want to buy the game except for this game type. Do you guys think the online community will be large enough to support good connections in online play?

Well if you have a good connection when playing Reach, you will have a good connection playing the Anniversary playlist. . .