Videogame perfume - what would yours be?

You may have seen that someone released an RPG perfume line! What would your videogame perfume be?

Mine would be Arbiter Ambrosia.

Mayhem.

whisper by Master Chief

Wet, Hairy Beast - Brut

I call it Legendary. A secret mix of Hero, Anti-Hero, Guile, Cunning and Bad -Yoink-. It smells like Awesome, Determination and Glory mixed with a week old Mjolnir 117 Euro-sized boot.

Mine would be a mix of SPAAAAACE, adventure, a couple sticky grenades, a few dashes of Forge, and finally some epicness for a perfect combination

The Great Journey - For Men

> Arbiter Ambrosia

I hear you have to extract the pheromones from a living Sangheili’s adrenal gland while they are experiencing a blood-rage. Indeed a most powerful and rare aroma (and rumoured aphrodisiac).

Saucey Sanghelli

> > Arbiter Ambrosia
>
> I hear you have to extract the pheromones from a living Sangheili’s adrenal gland while they are experiencing a blood-rage. Indeed a most powerful and rare aroma (and rumoured aphrodisiac).

This is, quite likely, the secret.

That Dank Stuff-By gravemind.

Reincarnation- (Gravemind voice)A dark, eerie smell of decay. Fungi decomposing dead trees and wilted flowers to bring them to new life. The smell of a rotting musk with wiff of new, reborn dark energy. -Perfume by Gravemind, available at your local Hot Topic and Hot Rags.

Grunty Thirst by Unggoy

Leader’s Innocence, the smell of guilt and heroism, the smell of hope. The smell of luck.

I don’t normally wear perfume, but when I do I prefer Essence of Sgt. Johnson, he knows what the ladies like.

> I don’t normally wear perfume, but when I do I prefer Essence of Sgt. Johnson, he knows what the ladies like.

Oooh-rah!

Yoink!-By 343 Industries

> Yoink!-By 343 Industries

What’s that smell like?

Heretic by Arbiter

Genius, by 343 Guilty Spark,

~caution, overuse may cause giddiness, overzealousness & a deep-seated desire to destroy the entire galaxy~