Video slows down!

343i, please fix this, I don’t know if it’s just my computer or internet, but when I’m trying to watch a video on the Halo channel, the video goes into slow motion and the sound still plays at normal speed, like what the hell? I have to fast forward a but for it to go back to normal but after 5 or 6 seconds, it slows down again. Anyone else having this problem?

this alos happens to me sometimes and it’s not pleasant! :smiley: please fix

I already asked in the Support forums, but will ask here as well:

Is it for specific videos or all videos? We are tracking this, but would like more information if possible as I am unable to reproduce this myself.

I’m not sure if it’s specific videos because after it was doing that I just gave up lol

> 2533274898024859;4:
> I’m not sure if it’s specific videos because after it was doing that I just gave up lol

There are some videos with known issues in audio/video sync, such as some of the Breaking Down the Map, which are being addressed as time permits. As far as I know, those are the only videos that have issues. If you do find other videos that get out of sync or have issues, please leave the video name in this thread!