Video showing how medals affect your REQ level.

I made a video that shows how your own personal medal count affects your REQ level in Warzone. While some of your REQ level is based on how your team is doing, if you want your REQ level to go up faster, you need to participate and get medals on your own. The REQ XP you get for kills your team gets without your help is minimal.

The video is pretty much showing my best game so far, which to many of you will ensure that you know I’m terribad, but it also shows how getting around 13 medals in a row, really fast, can shoot your REQ XP bar up super quick. It’s about 13 or 14 medals in just a few seconds, and the REQ bar goes from halfway through level 3 to level 4.

Hopefully it can help those who were wondering how the REQ System worked, and why some players are getting stuff out real early… They’re just doing that much better in the game.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/OEQQ4AJPitM

Also, on my phone, not sure how to make it a link on here right this second. Sorry.

Why not outline it here? Not everyone can watch the video.

THE LAZIEST OF THE LINKS

> 2533274807544947;2:
> Why not outline it here? Not everyone can watch the video.

I sort of did in the OP. The more medals you get, and the faster you get them, the faster your REQ XP bar goes up. I haven’t noticed, personally, if certain medals are worth more than others, but I think Close Call doesn’t move the bar at all.

> 2533274883669557;3:
> THE LAZIEST OF THE LINKS

Thanks. I tried the URL /URL bbcode, but if I wasn’t on my phone, I’d have a better idea of what code to use.

> 2533274819548276;5:
> > 2533274883669557;3:
> > THE LAZIEST OF THE LINKS
>
>
> Thanks. I tried the URL /URL bbcode, but if I wasn’t on my phone, I’d have a better idea of what code to use.

You need to be a higher forum rank before you’re allowed to post hyperlinks.

Wow, it really affect

> 2533274819548276;4:
> > 2533274807544947;2:
> > Why not outline it here? Not everyone can watch the video.
>
>
> I sort of did in the OP. The more medals you get, and the faster you get them, the faster your REQ XP bar goes up. I haven’t noticed, personally, if certain medals are worth more than others, but I think Close Call doesn’t move the bar at all.

I’ve been trying to figure it out; sometimes I’ll have 1500+ points and be Req 7, other times I’m ~600 and req level 7.

Seems like I rank up faster when I’m a gunner of a warthog. I’ve gotten level 9 as a gunner plenty of times.