Video Player Not Found

Hi, i was trying to watch a trailer for Halo 4, but when i clicked on the video, it popped up with a message saying “Video Player not found”… Can anyone help me resolve this issue? Any help is appreciated…

Did you download the video, or were you on YouTube or some other website?

No, i was on the Website for Halo 4, which is the http://halo.xbox.com/ . It gave me this error on every video… :confused:

Sounds like a DivX error. Try going here and downloading the DivX web player and tell me if that fixes it.

I’m gonna go ahead and move this to the Halo Waypoint section. That’s where people ask for website help and report bugs, and putting your thread there should keep it from being buried under all the gameplay threads.

Also, what web browser are you using? If you don’t know the answer, then it’s probably Internet Explorer.

> I’m gonna go ahead and move this to the Halo Waypoint section. That’s where people ask for website help and report bugs, and putting your thread there should keep it from being buried under all the gameplay threads.
>
> Also, what web browser are you using? <mark>If you don’t know the answer, then it’s probably Internet Explorer.</mark>

Seriously? I was waiting to say that. /:

No, the DivX thing had no help at all, its still giving me the same error. My Browser is Mozilla Firefox, I cant stand Internet Explorer. (I get to many viruses with it for no reason). but i even tried Quicktime, but still no help… :confused:

> Sounds like a DivX error. Try going here and downloading the DivX web player and tell me if that fixes it.

Doesn’t that site use Silverlight?