Video evidence that blue team will be in H5

A lot of the Halo community has been begging to see Fred, Linda and Kelly in Halo 5.They are Master chiefs fellow Spartan II’s. I found this video and it shows a lot of evidence that Blue team will be in Halo 5. Please take a look and leave your opinion below.

> A lot of the Halo community has been begging to see Fred, Linda and Kelly in Halo 5.They are Master chiefs fellow Spartan II’s. I found this video and it shows a lot of evidence that Blue team will be in Halo 5. Please take a look and leave your opinion below.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcSowHB6Lu0&feature=share

I’m hoping for it. People have been waiting 13 years to see them in a game.

I game on PC the ONLY reason I fixed my xbox 360 was to play halo

If 343 makes halo 5 like this…

Xbox One here I come!!!

Btw good video :slight_smile:

> A lot of the Halo community has been begging to see Fred, Linda and Kelly in Halo 5.They are Master chiefs fellow Spartan II’s. I found this video and it shows a lot of evidence that Blue team will be in Halo 5. Please take a look and leave your opinion below.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcSowHB6Lu0&feature=share

This gets me so pumped on hopefully seeing them. The chills I’m getting.

Pure speculation, but I see where you’re coming from and following all the hints well. I so dearly hope that Fred, Linda and Kelly return in Halo Xbox one to fill the empty spot that Cortana left as Master chief’s companion, there has also been a lot of hype about the arbiter returning so that could be a possibility too. There’s endless possibilities for the halo universe :smiley:

> Pure speculation, but I see where you’re coming from and following all the hints well. I so dearly hope that Fred, Linda and Kelly return in Halo Xbox one to fill the empty spot that Cortana left as Master chief’s companion, there has also been a lot of hype about <mark>the arbiter returning</mark> so that could be a possibility too. There’s endless possibilities for the halo universe :smiley:

He has already returned in the comics. So has Lord Hood. I’m hoping these characters make it into Halo 5 … all they need is Keith David and Ron Perlman to lend their voices.

I think that there’s a high possibility that we will see Blue team, The arbiter and Lord hood in the next game.

I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.

> I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.

Came here to say exactly this.

> > I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.
>
> Came here to say exactly this.

It’s evidence to support the claim. That’s not saying it confirms the claim.

> > > I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.
> >
> > Came here to say exactly this.
>
> It’s evidence to support the claim. That’s not saying it confirms the claim.

Glad to see someone here has brains.

> > Pure speculation, but I see where you’re coming from and following all the hints well. I so dearly hope that Fred, Linda and Kelly return in Halo Xbox one to fill the empty spot that Cortana left as Master chief’s companion, there has also been a lot of hype about <mark>the arbiter returning</mark> so that could be a possibility too. There’s endless possibilities for the halo universe :smiley:
>
> He has already returned in the comics. So has Lord Hood. I’m hoping these characters make it into Halo 5 … all they need is Keith David and Ron Perlman to lend their voices.

I saw Arby in the comics, but didn’t know Lord Hood returned too. Always wondered where the heck he’s been. Cool beans

Video is anecdotal at best but I totally want it to be true. Blue team FTW, just give each coop player one of those characters as playable while including d-pad commands/context sensitive highlighting as well. Oh and lots of dialogue and in game scripted bits in between the sandbox stuff :slight_smile:

> I think that there’s a high possibility that we will see Blue team, The arbiter and Lord hood in the next game.

Lets hope.

> I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.

I see a lot beat me to this. However, you are absolutely right. Only way to find out is wait until Halo 5 is released.

> > I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.
>
> I see a lot beat me to this. However, you are absolutely right. Only way to find out is wait until Halo 5 is released.

Just to clarify again, this is 100% evidence. If people are having a hard time understanding this, please use a dictionary.

I would love to see Blue team in the next Halo game! My friend and I were just talking about this earlier today how crazy. I am looking forward to seeing what 343i has in store for us.

> > > I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.
> >
> > I see a lot beat me to this. However, you are absolutely right. Only way to find out is wait until Halo 5 is released.
>
> Just to clarify again, this is 100% evidence. If people are having a hard time understanding this, please use a dictionary.

Technically. I imagine that they mean it isn’t very strong evidence, and I agree.

I knew this title would be misleading… :frowning: I thought for a split second that their was actual video evidence of Blue Team in the actual Halo 5 game… I’m just clawing for actual visual information.

> > > > I’d hardly call that “evidence.” It’s nothing more than pure speculation.
> > >
> > > I see a lot beat me to this. However, you are absolutely right. Only way to find out is wait until Halo 5 is released.
> >
> > Just to clarify again, this is 100% evidence. If people are having a hard time understanding this, please use a dictionary.
>
> Technically. I imagine that they mean it isn’t very strong evidence, and I agree.

How much hints could 343i possibly drop before it becomes obvious to people what their intention is. Quite frankly, they’re shoving it under our nose, and people are completely oblivious to it. Its called foreshadowing, its a very powerful story element, and it works. IMO, this has just as much evidence behind it, as Cobra’s theory about Cortana’s ‘return’ does. 343 are very sneaky people.