Video About Pre-Order Bonus DLC

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my Video that sheds light on the confusion around pre-order dlc for Infinite. I help clear some things up and discuss the issue behind the current pre-order bonus (zeta sky coatings) being paywalled and region locked. Hope this helps those who are confused or curious.

Appreciate the video!

> 2533274823095076;1:
> Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my Video that sheds light on the confusion around pre-order dlc for Infinite. I help clear some things up and discuss the issue behind the current pre-order bonus (zeta sky coatings) being paywalled and region locked. Hope this helps those who are confused or curious.

Hey! Thanks for the video. I watched it and it was very helpful, i actually didn’t know about the different weapon skins only being available in certain countries!!?? also i liked your other video on the 152 armour thats being released to players who achieve this rank. I personally hope that 343 do not take it away from the players who did do the grind because that would just be unfair completely! I also don’t think that they should give it away. Hopefully its an unlock-able that you can still unlock even after Infinite comes out because i’m still trying to unlock 152 and worried that i wont in time!