Victory Poses

I think it is a real shame that the victory poses were removed, since they were such a cool feature.

It gave that little “yeah man, we did it !” feeling, a feeling that honestly a fireteam would have if they just won a round of war games.

• I guess some of the reasons for removing it were that some people got offended somehow by the opposite team doing the poses ?

→ I would really like these poses back into the game, I think they serve as an element that empizises the “war-games” / “simulation” aspect of multiplayer.

Examples :

Red Team

Blue team - animated
(Maybe a little bit less “bro” involved and more of just a professional feel)

I feel you. If I could give you a hive-five in agreement, wait… that was removed. :’(

There was just a thread on this, so I’ll reiterate what I said there :

> I really despised the victory bro-downs. They were far from how I imagine Spartans would act, and it really downgraded my enjoyment of playing.
> Yes, I get it, Spartan-IVs are not Spartan-IIs/IIIs. But I found that the bro-downs were going too far. You could almost hear them yelling “OMFG yes we won! WE WON!!! F*** YESSSSSS!!! OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSS!!! OOOOOOOHHHHH…” (You can see what I’m insinuating there). It was wayyyy too far down the whole teenage bro-dom than I found acceptable, even more so than the childish, smug Spartan-IVs of Halo 4’s Spartan Ops.
> But at the very least, there should be a toggle to allow/disallow this kind of thing. I know that some people enjoy it, and that’s fine. Just let us skip it if we don’t like it.

I mean… You can see it in the GIF with the blue team there… The center one is beating his chest like an egotistical jerk, the one on the left is looking like he’s a 13 year old jock who just got intimate with a girl for the first time, and the one on the right acts like he’s the best thing the world has seen since sliced bread. It’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen in a Halo game. Ever.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> There was just a thread on this, so I’ll reiterate what I said there :
>
>
>
>
> > I really despised the victory bro-downs. They were far from how I imagine Spartans would act, and it really downgraded my enjoyment of playing.
> >
> > Yes, I get it, Spartan-IVs are not Spartan-IIs/IIIs. But I found that the bro-downs were going too far. You could almost hear them yelling “OMFG yes we won! WE WON!!! F*** YESSSSSS!!! OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSS!!! OOOOOOOHHHHH…” (You can see what I’m insinuating there). It was wayyyy too far down the whole teenage bro-dom than I found acceptable, even more so than the childish, smug Spartan-IVs of Halo 4’s Spartan Ops.
> >
> > But at the very least, there should be a toggle to allow/disallow this kind of thing. I know that some people enjoy it, and that’s fine. Just let us skip it if we don’t like it.

I get your point man, and I would be all for the ability to toggle it on and off (It guess it could function as a load screen or something).

Because this is how a Spartan does a Victory Pose

I never really liked the poses since they came off as cheesy and they had that dudebro vibe to them. If there was an on/off toggle option, then I wouldn’t care if they were back in the game.

Could you imagine how cool it would be if you could unlock these in a req pack?

I guess it was just too immature? lol I thought it was funny.

I agree. I never got to play the beta since I didn’t have the One, but I saw gameplay and liked the high fives and celebratory stuff. It would be cool if they brought it back. Edit: It does look a little…immature or smug, but maybe they could make new animations. The high fives were good.

I agree that the Victory Poses should be brought back. They could be unlockables like the Armor and Emblems in REQ packs too!

I dont mind the celebrations were taken out. That being said, if a more subtle version like a high five or fist bump was put in future games I wouldn’t mind that

Wow, that dude on the left lmao Maybe if they changed it up instead of what they did. I cringed a bit.

Id prefer they just let us use the poses we get from req packs as our victory pose, seeing as they is little to no point of them really even being in the game right now.