VIctory Bro Out.

So we have all Seen it the infamous BRO OUT after a victory is achieved and i for one (who not truly care for the lore of halo or argue how make believe characters act) but yea even that had me going really really, Omg

But heres my thing and a possible solution to this thing.

First i like the intro it shows your spartan lets you see your team and brings the focus on the team but when it starts they seem serious they seem like game on. then you play and you win then boom it goes from lets do this serious team at the beginning to some high school football team victory moment.

So why not have the spartans simply stand there arms crossed or just holding weapons possibly one all serious intimidating stance with the words victors over them that simple i always here keep halo simple well on this i agree just keep the win action to a minimum simple we won get over it kinda moment.

Final kill killcam.

The only killcam I would like to watch.

For the beginning of the match too I would much rather they use what twitch viewers see, the two teams having a stare down. For the end of the match I would like to see the spartans just do a sort of thing like the Halo 3 2006 e3 trailer where the chief has his gun on his shoulder and drops it to his hand looking badass

Final killcam is what most people want to see, as everyone can just yell “I got it” for the last kill. It can add so much animosity to the match as well, which for competitive purposes is a lot of fun.

> 2533274846706692;3:
> For the beginning of the match too I would much rather they use what twitch viewers see, the two teams having a stare down. For the end of the match I would like to see the spartans just do a sort of thing like the Halo 3 2006 e3 trailer where the chief has his gun on his shoulder and drops it to his hand looking badass

I like that like a staredown at the beggining or possibly the same intro and the staredown followed by respectful handshakeslike in real sports though animosity may be there there spartans and have a high level of respect then lets showcase that.

I’m telling you 343, just give us personalities that change our voice and stances post and pre game.

But yeah, final killcams are cool.

> 2533274898131165;6:
> I’m telling you 343, just give us personalities that change our voice and stances post and pre game.
>
> But yeah, final killcams are cool.

Oh yea im down for a custom stance pre and post match and im cool with the final killcam only if not oh well not a major issue so long as the game has quick match search and fucntions good thus why im waiting a week minimum befoe buying it