Victory at last!

Thank you guys for being here with me in my tough time of installation issues! My update finally installed and ended up being 59.1 gigs and has a controller on the top left and a blue star on the top right. Also my hard drive still says 35.9% used because I got Halo (59.1 GB), Dead Rising 3 (26.8 GB) and Wolfenstein (44.5GB) Is that good?

Yes Cry5is you know the answer! Glad you got it sorted.

> 2533274851854182;1:
> Thank you guys for being here with me in my tough time of installation issues! My update finally installed and ended up being 59.1 gigs and has a controller on the top left and a blue star on the top right. Also my hard drive still says 35.9% used because I got Halo (59.1 GB), Dead Rising 3 (26.8 GB) and Wolfenstein (44.5GB) Is that good?

Yeah that’s the percentage of memory that has been used. It’s all good man

What did you have to do in order to get the update to work?? I just attempted uninstall/reinstalling it altogether, but I won’t know if this fixes anything until tomorrow

Good for you.

Thanks is there anything I need to look over? I wanna make sure the installation went perfect.

> 2625759425619671;4:
> What did you have to do in order to get the update to work?? I just attempted uninstall/reinstalling it altogether, but I won’t know if this fixes anything until tomorrow

Gotta have auto downloads enabled and it usually starts when the xbox is off.

How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?

> 2533274827777640;8:
> How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?

for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing

> 2533274851854182;7:
> > 2625759425619671;4:
> > What did you have to do in order to get the update to work?? I just attempted uninstall/reinstalling it altogether, but I won’t know if this fixes anything until tomorrow
>
>
> Gotta have auto downloads enabled and it usually starts when the xbox is off.

Thanks I’ve done all this… And nothing has downloaded - on or off

It doesn’t let me invite anybody to the xbox preview program it only lets me invite friends :’( Sorry guys

> 2533274851854182;9:
> > 2533274827777640;8:
> > How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?
>
>
> for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing

What dashboard update? I’m assuming you’re in the preview program then?

Mine still won’t update. Starting to get annoying.

> 2533274798728077;12:
> > 2533274851854182;9:
> > > 2533274827777640;8:
> > > How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?
> >
> >
> >
> > for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing
>
>
> What dashboard update? I’m assuming you’re in the preview program then?
>
> Mine still won’t update. Starting to get annoying.

I’m right there with ya… I’ll let you know if uninstalling it fixes it for me.

> 2533274851854182;9:
> > 2533274827777640;8:
> > How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?
>
>
> for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing

Does the dashboard automatically update as well or do I have to start it from somewhere?

> 2625759425619671;13:
> > 2533274798728077;12:
> > > 2533274851854182;9:
> > > > 2533274827777640;8:
> > > > How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing
> >
> >
> >
> > What dashboard update? I’m assuming you’re in the preview program then?
> >
> > Mine still won’t update. Starting to get annoying.
>
>
> I’m right there with ya… I’ll let you know if uninstalling it fixes it for me.

Yeah I tried that… I uninstalled and started to re-download. And it still said for me that it was a 45.6GB download. So I dunno anymore.

I backed up a copy on an external HD so I re-installed it from that and I’ll just leave it I guess. Otherwise I’ll just have to wait until the 11th and update once I launch the game.

> 2533274798728077;15:
> > 2625759425619671;13:
> > > 2533274798728077;12:
> > > > 2533274851854182;9:
> > > > > 2533274827777640;8:
> > > > > How long was yours stuck at 100% before it finished downloading?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > for hours but the Dashboard update totally fixed it for me and updated right away and finished installing
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What dashboard update? I’m assuming you’re in the preview program then?
> > >
> > > Mine still won’t update. Starting to get annoying.
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m right there with ya… I’ll let you know if uninstalling it fixes it for me.
>
>
> Yeah I tried that… I uninstalled and started to re-download. And it still said for me that it was a 45.6GB download. So I dunno anymore.
>
> I backed up a copy on an external HD so I re-installed it from that and I’ll just leave it I guess. Otherwise I’ll just have to wait until the 11th and update once I launch the game.

Well that doesn’t exactly instill me with confidence… However I still think that my option for re-downloading the game differs slightly from your reinstalling it off an external hard drive. Ahh hell, it’s worth a shot anyway. If nothing else at least I can play campaign and wouldn’t have to bear Halo 4’s multiplayer. :wink: