VGA's trailer?

Do you think it’s possible that 343 will have a trailer at the VGA’s this year?

maybe…

I hope so!
They have some serious hype to build because of the new console and the declining Halo population.

Not a chance. Based on the wait for Halo 4, we won’t be seeing much until next summer

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. We don’t know the name of the game yet, and I don’t think we’ll have to wait till E3 to figure that out. A small CGI reveal at the VGAs seems a little more possible than it was last year, and I’d say we’re either going to get a CGI trailer at the VGAs or some sort of Gameinformer reveal by March of next year (even if they reveal very little information). I think not revealing the actual game (but revealing a promise for a game) is actually part of 343i’s marketing process, because it would have been very easy to just come out and say “Halo 5”.

TL;DR
Maybe, maybe not, but I wouldn’t completely deny the odds. There’s an actual chance this time (but not for anything in game).

My hopes is that they show season 2 of spartan ops.

I’m on the fence.

I say there’s a chance, Did they do one for Halo4? I don’t remember. Reach however…

> Not a chance. Based on the wait for Halo 4, we won’t be seeing much until next summer

100% This, I don’t care if you are hoping, wishing for a VGA trailer, don’t go betting all of your money on that card, it might just turn out to be a lost cause.

In fact, if you guys do want to wind up your expectations for a VGA trailer, please do, I’ll be here laughing, and enjoying my self when you guys turn around and start grasping at every single rumor and misinformation out there, and finally realize, “Oh -Yoink-, we was wrong”, or better translated as “343i you -Yoinking!- liars! Why did you not release a Halo 5 trailer at the VGAs!? You guys are horrible people! Blah, Blah, Blah!”

WHICH BTW HAPPENED LAST TIME AROUND! AND IT WAS GREAT!

They have to show something, even if not a game. We still have a year until the next halo. They need to start adding some more stuff.

NO, please no. I don’t want to go though that torture again of watching a 2 hour advertising tool that gives its awards backstage and makes the MTV Movie Awards look like the Oscars.

> They have to show something, even if not a game. We still have a year until the next halo. They need to start adding some more stuff.

I agree! They really need to start building hype soon.

I hope so, I’ll be happy with just a concept art trailer. They didn’t do a VGA’s trailer for Halo 4 but this time around is a different story, by this time in 2011 we already knew a few things about Halo 4’s story, and there was some concept art out as well, 343i had also mentioned a few stuff about the game, this time around all we know is that this game will be a continuation of chief’s story and that it will run at 60fps and will have dedicated servers, but we don’t even know if it will be called Halo 5 yet, though it most likely will be called that, so I do think that the VGA’s will be the perfect opportunity to show some new stuff about Halo XB1 but they probably won’t show anything :frowning: