VGA winners. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

WALKING DEAD:THE GAME

Game of the year
Studio of the year (telltale games)*
best performance by a female character*
best adapted game
best downloadable game

HALO 4

best XBOX360 exclusive game
best graphics

hey, 343i, Hows it feel to get beat by shovelware?

>The Walking Dead game
>Dem feels, man. Dem feels.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, and please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

OP is a -Yoink-

Walking dead is actually something of a triumph in gaming. Not only is it a quality licensed game, it excels in every area it takes part in. They certainly deserved every award they got, even if it is just from Spike’s VGAs.

The Walking Dead indeed deserved it fyi OP

Just because VGA says it’s so. Doesn’t mean the entire population agrees.

Nominations are NOTHING compared to personal opinions :wink:

Walking Dead was my favourite game this year…

You know Halo 4 wasn’t even nominated GOTY, right?

> WALKING DEAD:THE GAME
>
> Game of the year
> Studio of the year (telltale games)*
> best performance by a female character*
> best adapted game
> best downloadable game
>
>
> HALO 4
>
> best XBOX360 exclusive game
> best graphics
>
>
>
> hey, 343i, Hows it feel to get beat by shovelware?

It’s not just 343 who lost out here :confused:

I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.

Can I say one thing where the hell was anything at all about GTAV at the VGAs that was a disappointment

> Can I say one thing where the hell was anything at all about GTAV at the VGAs that was a disappointment

Rockstar is a mystery. Like bigfoot.

> I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.

Everybody knows that GOTY awards usually go to story based games. Halo 4 is not a story based game. multiplayer games usually never show up.

> I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.

But it was so good…

> > I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.
>
> Everybody knows that GOTY awards usually go to story based games. Halo 4 is not a story based game. multiplayer games usually never show up.

This may explain why Borderlands won best FPS. Anyway i still think H4 deserves more:

-Best FPS.
-Best Multiplayer.

> Can I say one thing where the hell was anything at all about GTAV at the VGAs that was a disappointment

it won “most anticipated”

> > > I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.
> >
> > Everybody knows that GOTY awards usually go to story based games. Halo 4 is not a story based game. multiplayer games usually never show up.
>
> This may explain why Borderlands won best FPS. Anyway i still think H4 deserves more:
>
> -Best FPS.
> -Best Multiplayer.

Ironically, Halo 4’s multiplayer has been the worst so far of any Halo game.

> You know Halo 4 wasn’t even nominated GOTY, right?

the astrix on the right side indicates categories that both titles were nominated for. sorry bout that bit o confusion.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> OP is a -Yoink-

nuh uh…you are

> > I was like What, how Walking Dead won VGA? It’s just an interactive movie, that’s all.
>
> Everybody knows that GOTY awards usually go to story based games. Halo 4 is not a story based game. multiplayer games usually never show up.

Not a story based game? Have you touched Campaign or spartan ops!?!?!?!?!? >:O