Vg carl on ninja's stream, get the news!

Vg carl is going to be on stream with Ninja discussing Halo in just a few minutes.

If you dont care for competitive halo don’t bother posting negati

edit. He is streaming with ninja right now!

This is big stuff. The hardcores will be able to clearly state their needs to the people who can make this happen.

he is on right now!

Damn. Stream is muted.

Im surprised by how serious -Yoink!- is about pleasing it’s new playerbase.

All hell broke loose when he told them he was going to mute it xDDD

I understand exactly why it’s muted.

But I’m still buttmad.

I hope VG knows how to handle all this Halo mess… do they even know something about competitive Halo?

> Damn. Stream is muted.

:frowning:

> I hope VG knows how to handle all this Halo mess… do they even know something about competitive Halo?

First thing, people have to get MLG competitive MLG halo out of there heads. If you are thinking you are going to be getting mlg settings or its not competitive halo then you are going to be disappointed.

> I hope VG knows how to handle all this Halo mess… do they even know something about competitive Halo?

EDIT: Apparently it was VG Carl who wanted to have a PRIVATE talk, nice start, that’s a clear message to the community…

Bless the guy for trying, you can tell he feels like he’s been thrown in the deep end. But that’s what you get for partnering with a poor game developer :3 You have to pick up any pieces that they won’t!

> > I hope VG knows how to handle all this Halo mess… do they even know something about competitive Halo?
>
> EDIT: Apparently it was VG Carl who wanted to have a PRIVATE talk, nice start, that’s a clear message to the community…

It’d be kind of scary to talk in front of 1500 highly critical and aggravated Halo fans. I don’t blame him :3

Thanks for informing. :slight_smile:

Are they going to actually demonstrate these “settings” or is it going to be muted the entire time?

> Bless the guy for trying, you can tell he feels like he’s been thrown in the deep end. But that’s what you get for partnering with a poor game developer :3 You have to pick up any pieces that they won’t!

A poor developer?

Not sure if serious…

meh, they don’t want to communicate with the community anyway

> > Bless the guy for trying, you can tell he feels like he’s been thrown in the deep end. But that’s what you get for partnering with a poor game developer :3 You have to pick up any pieces that they won’t!
>
> A poor developer?
>
> Not sure if serious…

Not everyone’s happy with 343i. Let them have their own opinions.

> > Bless the guy for trying, you can tell he feels like he’s been thrown in the deep end. But that’s what you get for partnering with a poor game developer :3 You have to pick up any pieces that they won’t!
>
> A poor developer?
>
> Not sure if serious…

Have you played Halo 4?

FINALLY IT’S UNMUTED!