Vetoed's Suggestions of FFA Issues(Its good Read:)

Hey guys,The High Level Player/Twitch Streamer "Vetoed"recently made his 2nd and last Goggle document of his list of FFA,How FFA played in previous Halos compared to h5,how Halo 5 FFA played at launch and how it has changed since then and what could/should be changed either for Halo 5 or Halo 6.Its a long 16 Page Read but I read it all and like Vetoed writes it may not be the best solutions for all players but in some aspects of what he wrotes,they are better than what we have now,in the goggle doc Vetoed ask people to share it with others and I wanted to share it with you guys and hopefully 343 chats w Vetoed in depth about these changes and really updates FFA with some much neede changes.Here’s the Goggle Document of Vetoeds “The Comprehensive Guide on Issues with Halo 5 FFA” Vetoeds Comprehensive guide on issues with Halo 5 FFA

I don’t think I’ll ever be a fan of increasing the amount of players back to 8, but maybe try out 7 with the only on map Power-up ever being Speed Boost for FFA.

> 2775209234672000;2:
> I don’t think I’ll ever be a fan of increasing the amount of players back to 8, but maybe try out 7 with the only on map Power-up ever being Speed Boost for FFA.

i did not like 8 man ffa and still dont to some degree cause how bad spawn are and cause of halo 5’s mechanics you move around so fast,maybe if we had classic halo movements yes but im willing to have a test playlist for 8 man ffa,with the HCS radar as that can slow action down a bit