veto game

anybody else think its dumb that it removes the ability to choose none of the above if the whole team is voting no for like 4 maps?

if not(argument against it could be what if 3 vote no and 2 just wanna play but get trapped unable to leave the lobby and not being allowed to play which i kinda agree with) than atleast have it not remove the option when the entire group votes no(not just the ones actively voting, but everybody) or at least when its just you playing ex:firefight scoreattack?

> anybody else think its dumb that it removes the ability to choose none of the above if the whole team is voting no for like 4 maps?
>
> if not(argument against it could be what if 3 vote no and 2 just wanna play but get trapped unable to leave the lobby and not being allowed to play which i kinda agree with) than atleast have it not remove the option when the entire group votes no(not just the ones actively voting, but everybody) or at least when its just you playing ex:firefight scoreattack?

Here is my solution, just deal with it, obviously the majority does not want to play those maps (the time when it erases the none of the above is when the system gets annoyed)

In my opinion, I feel that after the first round of voting, if people have chosen none of the above, as well as the new 3 options there should be a random option in place of none of the above

Veto > Voting. The latter is so annoying and takes too long. The former was quick and relatively painless.

Yes but the latter offers more choice. Patience is a virtue.

> Veto > Voting. The latter is so annoying and takes too long. The former was quick and relatively painless.

That veto system was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It was good for the time but the reach’s system is far better. it doesn’t get you angry and gives you a variety.

> Yes but the latter offers more choice. Patience is a virtue.

Indeed it is, but I have better things to do than sit there and watch someone change his vote every second or watch someone with two guests dominate the voting, for over 10 seconds, and more if nothing is chosen. I’d rather just get down to killing people.

True, I like to kill people too. I suppose they could shorten the timer to maybe 5 - 7 seconds.