Veteran Community Members?

Hello,

I usually check into Halo Waypoint from time to time (I’d be here more often if there was an app) and I’ve somewhat wondered who all is an old member? I’m mainly referring to those who made the switch from Bungie.net back when, those who’ve logged games back in the day in Halo 2 and Halo 3 (obviously CE too but it can’t be officially tracked).

I‘m coming up on either my 10 or 11 year mark on Bungie.net and it made me wonder if the oldies here are still kickin.

EDIT: Grammar.

I was on Bungie.net before the conversion. Started way back on Halo 2 but have switched Xbox accounts since then.

I made the switch on 2-1-2012 or at least that was my first post. I probably would not have made the switch but Bungie doesn’t want me around anymore.

I was me123456789 on B.net, I’m still active here coming up on my 11th year total.

I was on bungie.net to track my stats and get community updates way back in the day, but I didn’t really start actively participating in any forums until about 2 years ago.

I’ve been around since the start, 2001. I’m not going anywhere

> 2533274808694897;4:
> I was me123456789 on B.net, I’m still active here coming up on my 11th year total.

I remember the username. What groups were you apart of?

> 2546678360738636;6:
> I’ve been around since the start, 2001. I’m not going anywhere

Didn’t the forums launch in 2002 or was it 2001?

> 2533274826353946;8:
> > 2546678360738636;6:
> > I’ve been around since the start, 2001. I’m not going anywhere
>
> Didn’t the forums launch in 2002 or was it 2001?

I don’t recall when the forums started. I simply meant that I’ve been playing Halo since 2001. That’s all. I should have explained that

I never cared about the forums if they even existed back then. But I’ve played since 2001 and never missed anything, with the exception of Spartan Ops.

> 2533274826353946;8:
> Didn’t the forums launch in 2002 or was it 2001?

According to Bungiepedia, the forums have been around since 1995. I don’t remember when I originally joined, but I believe it was around H2’s launch. I can’t look up my original account because it just said Guest whenever I did search for it and the forums are purged now. I also had to make another account before Reach launched because my original expired or something like that. I don’t really remember exactly, but I know I couldn’t log on for some reason (not because of a ban).

> 2727626560040591;11:
> > 2533274826353946;8:
> > Didn’t the forums launch in 2002 or was it 2001?
>
> According to Bungiepedia, the forums have been around since 1995. I don’t remember when I originally joined, but I believe it was around H2’s launch. I can’t look up my original account because it just said Guest whenever I did search for it and the forums are purged now. I also had to make another account before Reach launched because my original expired or something like that. I don’t really remember exactly, but I know I couldn’t log on for some reason (not because of a ban).

Wow 1995, that’s when I was born xD

I’ve been playing Halo since I was 15/16 so about 7 years! My first ever online game was H4. Thanks to the MCC I was able to play CE, H2 for the first time as well!

> 2535445608274502;12:
> > 2727626560040591;11:
> > > 2533274826353946;8:
> > > Didn’t the forums launch in 2002 or was it 2001?
> >
> > According to Bungiepedia, the forums have been around since 1995. I don’t remember when I originally joined, but I believe it was around H2’s launch. I can’t look up my original account because it just said Guest whenever I did search for it and the forums are purged now. I also had to make another account before Reach launched because my original expired or something like that. I don’t really remember exactly, but I know I couldn’t log on for some reason (not because of a ban).
>
> Wow 1995, that’s when I was born xD
>
> I’ve been playing Halo since I was 15/16 so about 7 years! My first ever online game was H4. Thanks to the MCC I was able to play CE, H2 for the first time as well!

In 1972 pong came out. It was really exciting to play that simple game because their was no other. When MS started promoting the Xbox in 2001 Halo was one of the top chart games. I bought the Original Xbox just to play CE. Actually the game came with the Xbox (promo) After all these years “Halo” the game and story has captivated me. Addicting really bad…lol.

Started Halo with around five years, now I’m 22 but I stopped playing Halo cause of the “It must be esport”-thing by the new developer, but I still like the forge.

Was on bungie.net too… I miss the Bungie favorites…

I’ve been on b.net since Halo 3 but been playing halo since combat evolved. Don’t really care for the monitors on this waypoint. So I’m not very active on waypoint.

I used B.net mostly for stat tracking back in the Reach days but wasn’t really active in the forums until 343 took over and I started sharing my opinion more since the release of Halo 5. I am on Bnet from time to time now on the forums with Destiny but not as active as I am here on the forums.

> 2533274826353946;1:
> Hello,
>
> I usually check into Halo Waypoint from time to time (I’d be here more often if there was an app) and I’ve somewhat wondered who all is an old member? I’m mainly referring to those who made the switch from Bungie.net back when, those who’ve logged games back in the day in Halo 2 and Halo 3 (obviously CE too but it can’t be officially tracked).
>
> I‘m coming up on either my 10 or 11 year mark on Bungie.net and it made me wonder if the oldies here are still kickin.
>
> EDIT: Grammar.

I’m pretty sure I was on the bungie forums with my old gt,I have been playing halo since combat evolved

> 2533274826353946;1:
> Hello,
> I‘m coming up on either my 10 or 11 year mark on Bungie.net and it made me wonder if the oldies here are still kickin.

I’ve been on B.Net for well over 11 years, and I’ve been here since 343i took over. I’m an oldie :+1:

I been here since the start of Halo Waypoint.

I’ve Haloed since ever and I started B.netting my discontent with Halo 3. Well, it wasn’t just discontent. I try as well, even now, hard as it’s getting, to give credit where credit is due.