Very slow vehicle turning what is it??

I’ve recently been playin on 4 and 5 sens, not slow, but I’ve noticed there have been times where it takes ages for my Wraith to turn around. I’ve gotten shot 3 times by a wraith, while in my own, and was turning around but could do nothing.
Same with turning the actual Tank cannon, also had had slow turning in Banshees with certain sensitivities. It’s not my controller, because my ground weapon aiming isn’t suffering…

Is this another Sensitivity problem?

I think sensibility doesn’t included vehicule.

> 2533274821174589;1:
> I’ve recently been playin on 4 and 5 sens, not slow, but I’ve noticed there have been times where it takes ages for my Wraith to turn around. I’ve gotten shot 3 times by a wraith, while in my own, and was turning around but could do nothing.
> Same with turning the actual Tank cannon, also had had slow turning in Banshees with certain sensitivities. It’s not my controller, because my ground weapon aiming isn’t suffering…
>
> Is this another Sensitivity problem?

I’ve had the same thing happen intermittently. I believe it’s how the ‘heavy aim’ issue presents itself in vehicles.

For me it seems to go away for a while if I change my sensitivities to default, then change them back to my custom settings

> 2676692992818466;3:
> > 2533274821174589;1:
> > I’ve recently been playin on 4 and 5 sens, not slow, but I’ve noticed there have been times where it takes ages for my Wraith to turn around. I’ve gotten shot 3 times by a wraith, while in my own, and was turning around but could do nothing.
> > Same with turning the actual Tank cannon, also had had slow turning in Banshees with certain sensitivities. It’s not my controller, because my ground weapon aiming isn’t suffering…
> >
> > Is this another Sensitivity problem?
>
> I’ve had the same thing happen intermittently. I believe it’s how the ‘heavy aim’ issue presents itself in vehicles.
>
> For me it seems to go away for a while if I change my sensitivities to default, then change them back to my custom settings

Hmm, thanks for response. It’s very annoying lol, I went into customs and everything seemed fine. Though I lost connection in my own customs somehow. Yeah, it makes me feel like I’m the one who is responsible for this turtle like turning. My wraith was fresh too, and the other one was like a hit away from dying. I turned so slow, he got 3 shots in before I could do anything, embarrassing.

Thst never happened to me before, hope heavy aim is situated.

Handling the tanks requires you to push your stick all the way out. It takes a bit of practice, but you should be able to turn very quickly on a dime. Wraiths aren’t too much of a hassle, since they’re basically oversized Ghosts.

Try practicing in Forge.

Yeah I have had this happen randomly. I think my issue is my net. It’s not the greatest out here in middle of no where

I’ve definatly had slow turning a few times with my wraiths. Maybe even ghosts and tanks as well but was more of a slight change.