VERY quick Jackal Major Slayer commendation!!

this is very very fast, it took me literally 5 minutes to kill 100, depends on how fast you work…

Start up SpOps Episode 4 Chapter 3 on EASY

On your first loadout (quicker in first), put on frags, grenadier, and explosives

as soon as you land from the portal, throw a grenade or two and the jackals infront of you, then ignore the rest ( it’s easy, they wont do anything) and run round to the left…

depending on how quick you were, the other jackal majors should be in a group, throw another grenade at them, and pick off survivors… then press Start> Restart Mission
and rinse and repeat as many times as needed! :smiley:

>>>RESTARTING STILL COUNTS TOWARDS COMMENDATIONS!<<<

remember, Jackal Majors have armor and ORANGE SHIELDS!

Backstab commendation guide:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2316084_Easy-Backstab-Commendation.aspx?find=lastpost#post2316084

Quickest (I think) Hunter Slayer guide:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2316058_Easy-Hunter-Slayer-Commendation.aspx#post2316058

Happy Slaughtering! :smiley:

NO! I play on legendary and make my way through the whole mission.
I would get bored really fast if I would do it like you said. I enjoy the maps and comments of the AI too much :slight_smile:

> NO! I play on legendary and make my way through the whole mission.
> I would get bored really fast if I would do it like you said. I enjoy the maps and comments of the AI too much :slight_smile:

to be fair, i was doing that, but i had 500 more to do and cba, so i tried this and noticed its so much faster…

by AI comments… the “I command you!” by Miller? :smiley:

and the whole mission gives you 17 in 10 mins…

this is 100 in 5 mins…

My life philosophy- Do it legit

and it takes soooooooo much longer…

did that for covenant destroyer tho, up til now, did solo legendary, finished the whole season and all i need now is grunt ultra’s, they either dont exist or theyre invisible :frowning:

got grunt ultra’s done , I believe there are 26 of them on episode 4 chapter 5 (i think this is the right episode, I know its chapter 5, not sure of the episode), there is a thread on this forum that gives a breakdown on how many covenant or prometheans that each chapter has, if someone has that link they can post it here. now all I need is 230 jackal majors

> got grunt ultra’s done , I believe there are 26 of them on episode 4 chapter 5 (i think this is the right episode, I know its chapter 5, not sure of the episode), there is a thread on this forum that gives a breakdown on how many covenant or prometheans that each chapter has, if someone has that link they can post it here. now all I need is 230 jackal majors

Just finished Covenant Destroyer :smiley: reward is a load of Carp :frowning:

Got my Covenant Destroyer like a month ago…Forerunner on the other hand is a load of -Yoink-

> Got my Covenant Destroyer like a month ago…Forerunner on the other hand is a load of -Yoink!-

yup, crawler snipers are ridiculous, only like 5 most in a level as far as i can remember and bloody stage [1/5] is 150 kills -.-