Very Limited selection of maps in Slayer

Has anyone else noticed that they seem to be playing the same maps repeatedly in Slayer?

I’m still learning them now and enjoying them as well, i just hope that the DLC wont take months and months to get to us! I like the idea of starting with a small collection of maps, learning them well and then drip feeding new maps in to the playlists as we go. That’s much better than just starting with a load of maps and not learning any of them well! I just hope that is what’s happening here.

The main culprit and map i seem to be playing on repeat in slayer is Coliseum. I very very rarely play regret and i haven’t played any of the maps i saw on the videos of the Beta, such as Truth.

This game is amazing and i like being drip fed a constant stream of new content, i just hope it’s done properly!

The map rotation is limited for slayer. Team arena has the rest of the maps. Hopefully they will just add all the maps to slayer in the future.

yeah I have gotten the rig 6 games out of 9

There will be about 20 maps pong out, plus forge variants.

I always get fathom, once Rig and once Regret. Where are all the other maps? can Ijust want to play Team Slayer on Empire?

They need to put all the arena style maps in Slayer. I feel like ive been playing the same 3-4 maps over and over. The game is amazing and all but the map rotation is horrible.

I know they are making a ton of forge maps for DLC. However, I hope they aren’t ALL forge-made, and that at least a third of those maps are actually new maps, as I’m personally not a huge fan of playing on forge maps in multiplayer (plus that would be rather lazy).

> 2598282106450095;6:
> They need to put all the arena style maps in Slayer. I feel like ive been playing the same 3-4 maps over and over. The game is amazing and all but the map rotation is horrible.

Ditto. Just posted a thread about this. It sucks big time. Not even truth is in slayer from the beta. Such a kick in the nuts and slayer is my fav game mode. Come on 343i just add them all into the rotation !

Yeah, I kept getting matched into games on that big square fish tank known as Fathom, thinking “Where’s Truth?!” I did get to play a few matches of Swat on Regret, though.

In regards to playing the Slayer playlist I think it would be nice to have a voting option again or maybe just a veto/change map vote before each match so if you get the Rig again for the 4th time in a row you can vote to change the map and if more than half the people in the lobby agree and vote to change then it could randomly switch to Regret or Fathom etc. I’ve enjoyed playing on each map they are all well designed and allow multiple avenues to attack the opposing team but last night playing solely in the Slayer playlist I got Fathom 5 or 6 times out of my 8 games. I really would have liked to mix it up a bit more and get Plaza a few times since that is my favorite map available in Slayer now.

I hope that they start putting more of the Arena maps into Slayer soon since Empire/Eden, Coliseum, and Orion are the best multiplayer maps in the game right now in my opinion.

I find it pretty obnoxious that if I play arena I can get slayer on empire… but in slayer, I can’t.

Garbage! How long did you work on this game to only have a couple maps for slayer? Come on! I won’t be buying the dlc.

> > 2533274807864082;12:
> > Garbage! How long did you work on this game to only have a couple maps for slayer? Come on! I won’t be buying the dlc.
>
> umm all the map packs will be free, that was announced months ago.