VERY BAD PERFORMANCE

-Yoink- and horrible optimization. On my i5 9400 RX 570 I get 50 frames at low settings + freezes. Stop disgracing yourself. Take care of the optimization on the PC version.
Are you saying that this PC is worse than the XBOX SERIES S, which will pull this game at 90 FPS 1080p.
Want to definitively kill the HALO series?
I will not continue to participate in such a terrible beta test. This is not beta but pre-alpha.

> 2533274937474637;1:
> -Yoink- and horrible optimization. On my i5 9400 RX 570 I get 50 frames at low settings + freezes. Stop disgracing yourself. Take care of the optimization on the PC version.
> Are you saying that this PC is worse than the XBOX SERIES S, which will pull this game at 90 FPS 1080p.
> Want to definitively kill the HALO series?
> I will not continue to participate in such a terrible beta test. This is not beta but pre-alpha.

Many questions here…

1. Halo 5 isn’t on PC yet (if it ever gets there)… so what precisely are you (at best) questioning here?

2. IF you’re referring to the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Technical Preview. In all the literature that they’ve put out regarding these, they even tell that it’s not a beta… and not even an alpha… it’s a build they’re still working on… basically they’re using us (the gamers) as their QA department… so we can report on problems we find in game, so they can fix it in later builds, and to also test the strength of their servers.

To each their own… and that’s completely fine… but a) this is the wrong place for this (Infinite has it’s own thread along with the support section) and b) this isn’t even close to a beta and they’ve even said as much… so to get upset with 343… I feel is a bit much. I’m going to save my thoughts for the actual preview… and see what happens…

Yeah Halo 5 on pc isn’t currently a live thing for 343i… anything or anyway that you’re doing it is solely on your own intentions and actions…
good luck though!

> 2533274823950531;3:
> Yeah Halo 5 on pc isn’t currently a live thing for 343i… anything or anyway that you’re doing it is solely on your own intentions and actions…
> good luck though!

Yeah, at the end, we can enjoy the actual works on MCC and soon with Halo Infinite, I just hope that 343 learns of their mistakes in Halo 5 and MCC.