Vertical thrusters for zero gravity customs.

I don’t usually post on here and I don’t know if this has been brought up yet but I haven’t seen it on the forums. When I was playing customs one day I decided to try lowering the gravity to 0%. It was fun but something was missing. The only way to go back down was by using stabilizers or by using ground pound. However, if and after you cancel ground pound you can no longer use it, and if you stabilize for less than a second you will go down slowly. It feels broken in a way. That’s why I think that adding vertical thrusting abilities would make more sense as well as add variety to gameplay for customs. And to top it off I can only imagine the floating maps and game modes players would create to accommodate these abilities. What do you guys think?

because in zero gravity, when the player jumps, the player is still jumping. Its the same as a player jumping and canceling his ground pound and he won’t able to activate ground pound again until he makes another jump, under normal gravity. In this case, under 0% gravity, you can only do one ground pound.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> because in zero gravity, when the player jumps, the player is still jumping. Its the same as a player jumping and canceling his ground pound and he won’t able to activate ground pound again until he makes another jump, under normal gravity. In this case, under 0% gravity, you can only do one ground pound.

This

> 2535409103705542;2:
> because in zero gravity, when the player jumps, the player is still jumping. Its the same as a player jumping and canceling his ground pound and he won’t able to activate ground pound again until he makes another jump, under normal gravity. In this case, under 0% gravity, you can only do one ground pound.

But I wasn’t asking why you can’t ground pound more than once. I already know the reason. I was suggesting vertical thrusting to move up and down while in 0% gravity instead of having to ground pound your way down…

> 2533274803602841;4:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > because in zero gravity, when the player jumps, the player is still jumping. Its the same as a player jumping and canceling his ground pound and he won’t able to activate ground pound again until he makes another jump, under normal gravity. In this case, under 0% gravity, you can only do one ground pound.
>
>
> But I wasn’t asking why you can’t ground pound more than once. I already know the reason. I was suggesting vertical thrusting to move up and down while in 0% gravity instead of having to ground pound your way down…

Oh. Idk then LOL.

> 2533274803602841;1:
> I don’t usually post on here and I don’t know if this has been brought up yet but I haven’t seen it on the forums. When I was playing customs one day I decided to try lowering the gravity to 0%. It was fun but something was missing. The only way to go back down was by using stabilizers or by using ground pound. However, if and after you cancel ground pound you can no longer use it, and if you stabilize for less than a second you will go down slowly. It feels broken in a way. That’s why I think that adding vertical thrusting abilities would make more sense as well as add variety to gameplay for customs. And to top it off I can only imagine the floating maps and game modes players would create to accommodate these abilities. What do you guys think?

If it was exclusively for custom games then yes, otherwise it’s just a nerfed jetpack.