Vertical Sensisivity when?

Alright, alright. That’s seven mainstream Halo titles now. Seven.

And not a one of them has had a Vertical Sensitivity setting… What even gives? No, seriously. What gives? Why is it that we only get horizontal sensitivity settings? I’ve wondered this for well over a decade, and I want a definitive, solid answer. Please. If you don’t have one, hell signal boost this post. I think we need VSen settings. Badly.

Halo 5 has a vertical sensitivity setting.

Wait, hold on. Since when?

You can have custom sensitivity which allows editing of vertical and horizontal sensitivity.

Sensitivity is just bad in Halo 5 in general. I find that the highest setting is way to slow for my liking. It needs to be like Halo reach with a range of 1-20. Vertical sensitivity should be customizable though. I don’t find it terribly bad but it would be nice to have another option.

> 2533274853641752;5:
> Sensitivity is just bad in Halo 5 in general. I find that the highest setting is way to slow for my liking. It needs to be like Halo reach with a range of 1-20. Vertical sensitivity should be customizable though. I don’t find it terribly bad but it would be nice to have another option.

> 2533274805075298;3:
> Wait, hold on. Since when?

When in the Halo 5 settings, press A on Look Sensitivity and a drop down list will appear; giving freedom to custom sensitivity.

Whoa, hey. They must have added that in a recent update.

I’m doing a hell of a lot better now, nice. Thanks.

Now we just need good old KB/M support! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just went 20 and 6 in SWAT. I’m finally able to shoot targets as fast as I can see them.

THANK YOU BASED 343i