Vertical Radar

In the last Halo games, the radar made appeared differently all ennemies contacts who weren’t at the same level as you and I really don’t understand why Halo infinite remove that ?! The main fonction of the radar is to know where the ennemy are, so what’s the problem with vertical position ? In what does that change the gameplay ?

Seriously, 343, stop removing excellent improvments from ancients games like that

They mentioned this in the flight feedback blog, they’re planning on adding it - but it’ll be post launch.

Radar is going through a lot of tuning right now.

It does. It is brighter/fluffier when they are on your level, dull if they are not.

Are there any plans to be able to move the radar from the bottom left corner to the top left corner? I play on a large TV and looking down and left almost takes my eyes of the screen whereas top left I can glance at it COD style.

> 2535436152010337;1:
> In the last Halo games, the radar made appeared differently all ennemies contacts who weren’t at the same level as you and I really don’t understand why Halo infinite remove that ?! The main fonction of the radar is to know where the ennemy are, so what’s the problem with vertical position ? In what does that change the gameplay ?
>
> Seriously, 343, stop removing excellent improvments from ancients games like that

This one works like Halo’s 5 one, it glows when enemies are on the same level as you and it is just a dot when they are on different level.

Ok I didn’t notice the difference, it’s very little, it’s cool they plan to improv it.

Sorry 343, my bad