Versus AI playlist - Quitters

Why do people constantly quit in this game mode? Not only that, they quit within the first 5 minutes of the match. Makes no sense.

Which game mode in the playlist is it? Deathmatch, Strongholds, or Domination?

I assume it’s deathmatch. There’s no choice in the gametype as far as I know.

I honestly have no idea why this is a thing, and it annoys me to no end. You either have a game where people are quitting as soon as the game starts or it’s every man for himself. What’s the point of playing a team game if you’re not going to be a team player?

> 2533274866974841;4:
> I honestly have no idea why this is a thing, and it annoys me to no end. You either have a game where people are quitting as soon as the game starts or it’s every man for himself. What’s the point of playing a team game if you’re not going to be a team player?

Cause the A.I is too easy

Doesn’t vs Ai swap between all three modes? I think people will quit out of strongholds because not many people enjoy it.

> 2533274807562680;6:
> Doesn’t vs Ai swap between all three modes? I think people will quit out of strongholds because not many people enjoy it.

Every game I’ve played is deathmatch

> 2533274861263132;5:
> > 2533274866974841;4:
> > I honestly have no idea why this is a thing, and it annoys me to no end. You either have a game where people are quitting as soon as the game starts or it’s every man for himself. What’s the point of playing a team game if you’re not going to be a team player?
>
> Cause the A.I is too easy

It’s not though. People quit within 60 seconds of the match starting.

Weird I remember people quitting when Strongholds was chosen.

> 2533274807562680;6:
> Doesn’t vs Ai swap between all three modes? I think people will quit out of strongholds because not many people enjoy it.

Currently Versus AI is only Deathmatch.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Which game mode in the playlist is it? Deathmatch, Strongholds, or Domination?

It is a deathmatch. No strongholds or dominations. It is just sad, because I haven’t been able to play Stronghold or Domination since 5 months ago I think. The objetives 2v2 matchmaking is not working for me so far, I have waited for hours and no matchmaking. The rest of the modes in the game are fine, matchmaking within 2 min.
(I play in Shanghai, China)

Sorry for bunping this, becuase it seems kinda dead. But yeah this quitting thing is anoying. I play mostly 3v3ai and i have lost all faith of anyone under level 30 making any real efort to win. Players either quit in the first 3 minutes, or quit 10 minutes in. Orrrr they build a crapy army, have no mic, dont respond to text, and generaly just sit there and die. I tell players what to do in game chat, and send helpfull text, a majority if the time they dont listen. I get the game is being played by new players coming in this month, but i wish they put an effort to understand the modes or the game in general. Not just fail or quit.

Yes! I have noticed this a lot recently, people quitting in the first 5 min or so!
I don’t know why, but it happens a lot!
Maybe they figured out they can boost XP like that or something… idk

tbh, I don’t mind them quitting, VS AI is too easy so losing a teammate makes it actually a challenge!

I don’t know, but I have this happen a lot. If I play against A.I. 10 times in 3V3 match, there is sure to be some one quitting in at least 4 of the games. What really gets me boiling is when 2 players quit. I have won every game that at least 1 player remains, but when 2 quit, its a 40/60 shot. I am trying to make it to 100% and those that quit set me back 5 games every time a match is lost. It used to be the lower ranks, but then it starting happening with anyone, despite their rank. Also, I used to let it go, but now it bothers me to the point I started reporting anyone that does it. I don’t guess there are any consequences for them, but it calms me down,… a little.

I think this may have to do (partially) with what the random A.I leaders become (granted, 3 players could defeat any configuration of A.I’s). They may not like playing against some leaders and so they ruin the match and quit. Not the biggest factor but its one of the only ones I can think of for ‘veteran’ ranks of 60+ quitting from games.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

AI is too easy anyhow. I remember spamming only Marines vs 2 computer AIs by myself and won on legendary. The AI loves to do dumb strates such as Jackrabbits vs marines and sometimes other stupid thinga, they even once massed litterally 80 suicide grunts to fight my Hogs spam. Sometimes you can shoot down a hill and the AI will fall in a endless loop until you walk a unit by it.