Veritech Gaming - Achilles

Veritech Gaming

I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don’t believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn’t want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I’m not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn’t know how to return the treatment.
Code of Conduct:

• Be Respectful of fellow gamers. - Help others when you can. - Dont be to serious. - Have fun. - Check in once a week to show you’re active.Do your best. Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
    -Veritech Leader
    J0b R

P.S- Moderators I know i have another post open, not trying to spam just clean up the post.Veritech Gaming if you want you can close the other topic out.

Looking for anyone with a pair of hands at the moment.

Do you have a family or a life then Veritech Gaming is the place for you.

If you’d rather join a company that’s a little further along AND part of a gaming community, try out Heavenly Sword! Apply to Heavenly Sword II, Heavenly Sword III, or Heavenly Sword IV! And check out our website at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com. We’d love to have you!

> 2533274854678817;4:
> If you’d rather join a company that’s a little further along AND part of a gaming community, try out Heavenly Sword! Apply to Heavenly Sword II, Heavenly Sword III, or Heavenly Sword IV! And check out our website at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com. We’d love to have you!

sorry my friend but it looks like you guys already have a good amount of members ill stick with my guys

27 members and growing

31 members need more members

Active clan looking for active members

34 members now