Vehicles

What vehicles you want to return?

I’m potentially in the minority, here, but I don’t think every vehicle niche needs multiple representatives back for each faction. Everyone on the forums seems to want Wasps, Hornets, and Falcons all present in Infinite in the UNSC flying niche, for instance. I understand that not all of these operate and behave the same exact way (The Falcon being the most unique and the one I’d like to see back the most), but having a limited number of vehicles means the ones that are included are more substantial and important.

As far as returning vehicles? For a mid-powered Covenant alternative to the Warthog, I’d be happy to see the Revenant return, and if Brutes come back, Choppers have to come back with them! Choppers fill such a unique and fun role in the vehicle sandbox- it won’t make sense to bring them back without the Brutes, but if the Brutes return and the Chopper doesn’t, I’ll be salty about that for sure.

Main thing to me is that the vehicle sandbox of the game isn’t oversaturated. We don’t need three UNSC airial vehicles. We don’t need four versions of the Scorpion, Wraith, etc. Just keeping the overall vehicle count at under about ten should keep it from feeling overwhelming. There should be enough for a good amount of variety (hence the problem with repeated functions across multiple vehicles) but not so many it feels like you couldn’t list them off if someone asked you to on the spot.

UNSC:

• Mongoose, Warthog, Mantis, Scorpion, Hornet, FalconCovenant:

• Ghost, Chopper, Spectre, Revenant, Goblin, Wraith, BansheePromethean:

• Phaeton, fast attack ground vehicle yet to be named, heavy tank yet to be namedI know that’s quite a few, and not all need to be present at the same time, but depending on the level, each of these could be very fun to use. For the Prometheans, I’d rather they take a less active role in the campaign, but if they are present, they need more than just one vehicle.

Chopper and Revenant definitely need to come back.

I would love to see the Shadow troop transport return to the game, and finally be driveable, even if only in Forge and not in any default matchmaking maps. It would add a very fun dimension to some team games, especially VIP or Assault, by providing a nimble “mobile base” that’s midway between the utility of a Warthog and an Elephant.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> Promethean:
> - Phaeton, fast attack ground vehicle yet to be named, heavy tank yet to be named

I have always thought that for this 343i could take inspiration from Tron and create some sort of Light Cycle with Forerunner weaponry attached. Like the Gungoose.

> 2533274809226598;6:
> > 2535435902217648;3:
> > Promethean:
> > - Phaeton, fast attack ground vehicle yet to be named, heavy tank yet to be named
>
> I have always thought that for this 343i could take inspiration from Tron and create some sort of Light Cycle with Forerunner weaponry attached. Like the Gungoose.

I like that idea. Kinda like a light cycle with hover jets instead of wheels. Would also draw some similarities to the Ghost, which makes sense given the origin of Covenant tech. I’m trying to come up with a name for it now lol

WE NEED SCARABS

As unlikely as it may be, I think Infinite should include every vehicle from every game (aside from the annoyingly large amount of variants in 5) to date plus a few new ones. I believe this would give Infinite a greater sense of scale and depth, and I can only imagine how chaotic and fun certain campaign/multiplayer levels would be with so many new sandbox vehicles.

I love Halo so much! Been a fan since the very first one

i want theses vehicles to return from past halo games!!
UNSC Vehicle-

1. Scorpion
  2. Wasp
  3. Mantis
  4. falcon
  5. Hornet
  6. Warthog all different kinds
  7. Gun Goose
  8. Mongoose

Covenant Vehicles-

1. Banshee
  2. waith
  3. chopper
  4. ghost
  5. revenant

i want these vehicles also added that we have never had yet!!

pelican that can shoot

phantom that can shoot covenant vehicles

for the UNSC vehicles i want the

1. scorpian
  2. gun goose
    3)mongoose
  3. warthog
  4. falcon
  5. civilian pickup truck
    as for the covenant
  6. revenant
  7. ghost
  8. banshee
  9. wraith

i didnt say the pelican, phantom or spirit ect because technically you dont fly those (you do in one H4 mission and as an easter egg in H reach)
(also a flyable seraph would be neat)

unsc

• warthog (default, rocket, gauss, and transport but being able to actually sit in the back seats.) - scorpion - wasp - falcon - mongoose/gungoose (I’m a fan of both grenade and automatic variants so either works) - honey bee (I know it isn’t in the games, and is unmanned but I think it’d be cool to have a 2 manned version that functions like a flying mongoose)covenant

• ghost - wraith - banshee (preferably without shields) - spectre - chopperunmanned/ai/enemy (or you know, make a drive-able variant because these would all be cool to drive)

• scarab - pelican - phantom - grunt goblin - locust - kraken (I think they can make it work in an air based mission as obstacles that are optional to destroy)

I think it’s about time we get a flyable Pelican mission.

> 2603643534586909;13:
> I think it’s about time we get a flyable Pelican mission.

Technically we do, in Halo 4 but that is the 343 pelican design so if we can get a mission where we fly the bungie design of it then that would be better

> 2535409706961967;14:
> > 2603643534586909;13:
> > I think it’s about time we get a flyable Pelican mission.
>
> Technically we do, in Halo 4 but that is the 343 pelican design so if we can get a mission where we fly the bungie design of it then that would be better

That was only a portion of a level. We need more.

I want the Brute vehicles to return and the brutes to have there own flying vehicle and if the scarabs don’t make it into infinite I am going to cry. But I also want to keep the Goblin Jockeys in the game as well,“The Grunt Mech.”

The Mammoth or the Elephant for the U.N.S.C. would be nice as well. For large ground assault game modes.
The scarab for the covenant and S.O.S. “Swords of Sanghelios.”
and a fast and light infantry vehicle called the “Arrow.” and a Heavy tank class vehicle maybe call it the “Trailblazer” for the Prometheans
and finally pelicans and phantoms that is a must have.

As many as possible. The larger the sandbox is, the larger amount of potential engagements you can get.

looking now that halo is going back to the classic roots. i would like that there new vehicles this is my list of derivable or forge-able vehicles.
.UNSC :
Warthog (Gauss/Rocket/Chain gun)
Mongoose (Gungoose)
Scorpion
Hornet (lite/heavy)
honey bee( unless if it is available to fly it)
mantis
nightgale
elephant only in specific stages.
Covenant :
ghost
banshee
wraith (normal/anti-air)
chopper
spectre
renevant
locus
turret
grunt goblin (unless they make it usable for the player)
foruner :
phaeton
(please 343 make some new vehicles from the forerunner, and add new vehicles in the game.)
( also keep with the classic dissing)

I know this is uncommon but my favorite flying vehicle in Halo was always the Hawk.