vehicles/weapons/suggestions

So I just thought of a genius idea. Just like how the wraith has a temporary boost ability the WARTHOG should have something similar! Indicating the y-ability in halo wars. The warthogs would be so much more effective if you could press left trigger and it would do a temporary boost to ram things.
Fuel rod cannon rounds used to be able to bounce off the ground and off walls and deflect within the first like 10 feet. now they just explode. the deflection aspect was good for if you’re firing into a room and don’t want to expose yourself.

Well no cus it’s the boost that helps make covie vehicles unique to UNSC

Yes please, I would love the bouncy rockets back

The covie vehicles outpower the warthogs enormously. a standard warthog even with turret can barely hold up against a ghost, how do u expect it to hold against a banshee or wraith! scout warthogs are just too weak especially against big bosses like knights. they need a boost/ram ability to intensify the warthog. by the way I like the different warthog variations, keet it coming.

I was never a fan of the old fuel rod. You had to get a direct hit because there was no splash damage due to bounces.

Is there any real reason 343 cannot add all of the former vehicles and weapons into the game? maybe some of them exclusively in forge/custom but they should still be added. These are all of the vehicles not in the Halo 5 that should be reintroduced, or added in new games like Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6, These vehicles can be useful and add to the game rather than just more and more and more versions of the same vehicles that exist.
Elephant for forge and warzone, mini mobile base in warzone?
Grizzly mythic REQ
Halo CE missile hog REQ
Halo 2 Scorpion REQ (Driver has a machine gun and main gun)
Kestral or as a REQ for the wasp
Cougar AFV, as much HP as a scorpion but is the size of a warthog and the gunner is protected, two passengers inside, and moves slower
Transport hog from Halo 3
Falcons
Hornets
Mammoth as an arena map or in Firefight, it drives around? (Its just cool)
Grunt Goblin Mech REQ
Brute line of vehicles
Prowler
Chopper
Halo 2 Shadow (Covenant version of an elephant)
Locusts
Revenant
Spectre
Forerunner line of vehicles
flyable Pelicans, Phantoms, and Spirits in forge/custom game
Heretic Banshee REQ
Sparrowhawk
That’s just the vehicles, 343 is already adding select classic versions of weapons, the bouncing fuel rod maybe shouldn’t be standard since the game has gone this far without it but a classic fuel rod would be more deadly somehow and have the bounce factor and it could be a REQ. The brute shot and the spiker and the spike grenade AND firebombs would be great things to add alongside the needle rifle and the original versions of the forerunner weapons. I feel like a lot of us keep asking for more and more and more and bringing back old stuff, it’s because we like and miss it. Maybe having this much would be too much work but at the same time each preceding game’s content should be included (the stuff that was good anyways) there’s no real reason to get rid of things instead of fixing it.

> 2535411117876043;3:
> The covie vehicles outpower the warthogs enormously. a standard warthog even with turret can barely hold up against a ghost, how do u expect it to hold against a banshee or wraith! scout warthogs are just too weak especially against big bosses like knights. they need a boost/ram ability to intensify the warthog. by the way I like the different warthog variations, keet it coming.

If the you have a good gunner it can. I obliterate Ghosts.

> 2533274895833543;5:
> Is there any real reason 343 cannot add all of the former vehicles and weapons into the game? maybe some of them exclusively in forge/custom but they should still be added. These are all of the vehicles not in the Halo 5 that should be reintroduced, or added in new games like Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6, These vehicles can be useful and add to the game rather than just more and more and more versions of the same vehicles that exist.
> Elephant for forge and warzone, mini mobile base in warzone?
> Grizzly mythic REQ
> Halo CE missile hog REQ
> Halo 2 Scorpion REQ (Driver has a machine gun and main gun)
> Kestral or as a REQ for the wasp
> Cougar AFV, as much HP as a scorpion but is the size of a warthog and the gunner is protected, two passengers inside, and moves slower
> Transport hog from Halo 3
> Falcons
> Hornets
> Mammoth as an arena map or in Firefight, it drives around? (Its just cool)
> Grunt Goblin Mech REQ
> Brute line of vehicles
> Prowler
> Chopper
> Halo 2 Shadow (Covenant version of an elephant)
> Locusts
> Revenant
> Spectre
> Forerunner line of vehicles
> flyable Pelicans, Phantoms, and Spirits in forge/custom game
> Heretic Banshee REQ
> Sparrowhawk
> That’s just the vehicles, 343 is already adding select classic versions of weapons, the bouncing fuel rod maybe shouldn’t be standard since the game has gone this far without it but a classic fuel rod would be more deadly somehow and have the bounce factor and it could be a REQ. The brute shot and the spiker and the spike grenade AND firebombs would be great things to add alongside the needle rifle and the original versions of the forerunner weapons. I feel like a lot of us keep asking for more and more and more and bringing back old stuff, it’s because we like and miss it. Maybe having this much would be too much work but at the same time each preceding game’s content should be included (the stuff that was good anyways) there’s no real reason to get rid of things instead of fixing it.

The Temple Banshee is basically a Heretic Banshee

Firefight review* There should be ammo crates and storage rooms in bases to resupply ammo. I hate running out of rockets and fuel rods, i’m forced to die when i have a good kill streak going. Maybe spartan lasers and incineration cannons can have like recharge posts of some kind or something? also weapons and vehicles shouldnt disappear so fast. its always nice to find a sweet gun or just laying around or being able to get your precious vehicle or gun after dying. theres a couple req stations that i cant get to, like some secrete bunker rooms. i can clearly see room inside from the outside windows but cant find how to get in there. This idea excites me but don’t tease us, it should at least be accessible. if your going to create badass areas and secrete rooms on the maps dont close them off, allow us to explore those areas or even better make it a somewhat difficult task to reach the area. It would be cool if when the covenant dropships come to drop and they’re close enough to a ledge if we could jump inside the dropship and wreak havoc, at our own risk or perrill that is. and if the dop ship happens to take off then our fate is in yalls hands, im guessing just jump out as normal or we die if it takes us to high?? I miss the old napalm grenades from halo 3. How come when I get patrol case armor upgrade for extra ammo I only get extra bullets, I don’t get any extra rockets or anything. You would think a Spartan laser takes a battery right? maybe give us interchangeable batteries for them.

> 2535411117876043;3:
> The covie vehicles outpower the warthogs enormously. a standard warthog even with turret can barely hold up against a ghost, how do u expect it to hold against a banshee or wraith! scout warthogs are just too weak especially against big bosses like knights. they need a boost/ram ability to intensify the warthog. by the way I like the different warthog variations, keet it coming.

I totally agree. Not too overpowering to wipe out a knight, but just enough to knock off his wings at least. Then the choice is stay there & get shot on or drive away and let others finish him off.