Vehicles vs snipers poll

Just wanted to get a general idea of how the community feels about snipers being anti-vehicle now the snipers have had this effect on vehicles since halo reach but I don’t know how everyone feels about this personally I believe that the snipers should not be destroying vehicles at the ease they are now I believe snipers should require more aim in a vehicles weak points or -Yoink- pits to leave the enemy player open to actually being sniped sign off in the comments below

Since plasma pistols and plasma grenades are now spawn weapons I think the sniper should return to it’s role as anti-infantry only. It was a neat idea in Reach, but unneeded in H4.

I agree. It was an unnecessary carry-over from Reach. We don’t need so many anti-vehicle weapons…

> Since plasma pistols and plasma grenades are now spawn weapons I think the sniper should return to it’s role as anti-infantry only. It was a neat idea in Reach, but unneeded in H4.

And you have just shown the problem is with the PP/Stickies in loadouts, not the sniper itself…
Personally I like the sniper being able to damage vehicles, you spend quite a few bullets, but take down a big threat. Seems a fair tradeoff!