Vehicles need to spawn at the start

In BTB, the vehicles like tank, banshee, wasp and other powerful ones aren’t spawned in at the start and it takes them a while to spawn it and if match finishes quick then they don’t seem to spawn. This gives us way less of a chance to use them in BTB. Vehicles are one of the things that make BTB fun. I’d like it have it spawned at the start then when it’s destroyed then spawn timer is fine.

In my opinion, I would like to see vehicles (like the Scorpion, Banshee, Wasp) spawn at the base once during the start of the game and then after that they all are air dropped by a pelican.

> 2533274807814041;2:
> In my opinion, I would like to see vehicles (like the Scorpion, Banshee, Wasp) spawn at the base once during the start of the game and then after that they all are air dropped by a pelican.

Yea i agree at least is like it to give us a chance to use it more at the start by spawning it once then wait for a while to drop by a pelican

Personally IMO at least one Warthog, Ghost, and two Mongoose should spawn at start at the base. And that would be the only spawn for those vehicles. Keep the Pelican drops for the “Heavy” vehicles. Granted I’d like to see them all spawn at start and have frequent pelican drops come in but I don’t see them changing it. But during a BTB game the pelican shouldn’t drop off Ghost or Warthogs. Because like you stated some games you’ll never see those vehicles and honestly with the health the vehicles have you won’t be able to play with them for more than 60 seconds.

I couldn’t agree more that vehicles should spawn at each base to start the game. There is nothing like everyone hopping into vehicles at the start of a BTB game and driving out to war together against the other team. I have very little complaints about this game, I had an absolute blast playing MP over the last few weeks and feel so confident now that the game will be epic once it launches in December… but I do hope that they make power vehicles more accessible to players. An occasional pelican drop once or twice a match hardly gives anyone a chance to hop in and enjoy these vehicles especially when half the team is trying to enter once they drop. In my opinion, having power vehicles only spawn in the form of pelican drops significantly takes away from the BTB magic… especially since they advertised BTB as this all out, vehicular warfare.