vEHICLES NEED TO BE WORTH GETTING INTO

Vehicles in Halo Reach sucked. Why? Well because four rounds from a Sniper destroys anything. Vehicles need to be alot stronger in Halo 4. Straight up this is what im saying and if you agree thank me and well get our voice heard by 343 :smiley:

They should go back to having anti-vehicle weapons on maps with vehicles instead of making everyone spawn with anti-vehicle rifles.

I admit, I hate being killed in a wraith or scorpion by a sniper… But it’s not quite as bad as people make it out to be… I mean, snipers are usually rare enough that people either don’t use them on vehicles, or they waste all their ammo uselessly.

> if you agree thank me and well get our voice heard by 343 :smiley:

NO! Thank ME instead! <strong>/steals_thanks</strong>

As long as my Warthog starts acting like it weighs 3 tons, I’ll be alright.

> Vehicles in Halo Reach sucked. Why? Well because four rounds from a Sniper destroys anything. Vehicles need to be alot stronger in Halo 4. Straight up this is what im saying and if you agree thank me and well get our voice heard by 343 :smiley:

What needs to happen in H4 is that the vehicles need to be less flippable. Warthogs getting flipped by DMR shots? Should not be happening. The Sniper being such an anti-vehicle weapon? I’m not okay with that.

But destroyable in a reasonable time frame by team DMRing? This is perfectly fine.

I agree, both Reach and Anniversary had achievements for completing Vehicle based levels without using a vehicle… Unfortunately, neither of these levels were impossible without vehicles. I know that is the point, to be able to do the levels WITHOUT vehicles, but, the vehicles should be powerful enough to make these levels challenging… Does that make sense? Like Vehicles should be meaty, grumpy and mean. Very powerful. I hope people understand my rant…

> I admit, I hate being killed in a wraith or scorpion by a sniper… But it’s not quite as bad as people make it out to be… I mean, snipers are usually rare enough that people either don’t use them on vehicles, or they waste all their ammo uselessly.

Also, it takes almost every round the sniper rifle has to actually kill a tank or other vehicles. It balanced vehicles out and made them much more skillful.

If anything they should keep the Reach system and simply extend the amount of punishment the vehicles can take.

Also, the sniper rounds are able to literally rip through heavy MJOLNIR armor and then some. If a round that can go straight through armor like that can’t even damage a tank let alone a warthog then it’s a pretty poor excuse for a rifle.

theres already a thread on the same subject on the same page as this and it is more specific. I would advise posting there instead of here.