Vehicles need fixed ASAP

So I just got booted from a game because i ACCIDENTALLY betrayed 3 people that ran up beside me while i was moving on a Ghost Ultra. You can shoot a teammate for days and even hit them with a scorpion cannon and they wont die but if you run into them with a vehicle they die instantly. This needs to be addressed because i don’t approve of this. Getting booted from a game on accidental betrayal isn’t right. I shouldn’t be penalized for the stupidity of my teammates running in front of my vehicle and getting betrayed by accident. Considering it takes so long to kill someone by shooting them, make it to where people cant be instantly killed by just touching a vehicle. I’ve also had this accidental betrayal happen to me before.

You shouldn’t be speeding through teammates like bowling pins.

I would have booted you for your stupid driving also.

If you run over 3 of your team mates in one game, don’t drive.

> 2533274895728722;2:
> You shouldn’t be speeding through teammates like bowling pins.
>
> I would have booted you for your stupid driving also.

The problem is here is people will try the good old tactic of purposely trying to get hit to troll you.

I killed ONE dude at the end of a match, after I heroically stole a covie tank and went on a spree netting us the lead… blows.

Get better at driving. Were you one of those horrid ghost drivers that plagued Halo 4’s BTB?

Well the thing about a gun is that it is a player item, a vehicle is a player item but also part of the map it self so that means it is able to harm anyone on the map given that they hit it or it hits them hard enough. But yes it is annoying when you get blamed for someone walking out in front of you and dying.

> 2533274803562826;4:
> > 2533274895728722;2:
> > You shouldn’t be speeding through teammates like bowling pins.
> >
> > I would have booted you for your stupid driving also.
>
>
> The problem is here is people will try the good old tactic of purposely trying to get hit to troll you.

Also it is a warzone as stated in the name… What do you expect him to do? Go slowly through the battlefield getting picked off as an easy target? Yes drivers need to look out for their own team but if people walk out in front of them then that is not their fault.

Someone needs to take your ghost license away.

Wait, friendly fire is enabled in warzone? I thought they turned that off in warzone and left that in arena…well…thats good to know cause i’ve been throwing grenades like crazy.