Vehicles in Multiplayer?

Are there any? Considering all the details that have been revealed so far, I’m more inclined to believe that this entire aspect of the game will be ABSENT from multiplayer. Seeing as maps are within simulated indoor environments, aircraft would seem impractical and are the least likely to appear in any map. Covenant vehicles just begs the question as to why they are in a UNSC ship. As for tanks, well they’ve always been a rarity to begin with. That just leaves us with warthogs and the mongoose, and seeing as we’re fighting in indoor environments they might as well be absents as the majority of the maps are unlikely to support them.

I suppose it’s too early to assume that vehicles have been omitted from multiplayer but the lack of screenshots depicting vehicular combat or additional information about vehicles disturbs me. I really hope they reveal Halo 4’s “Blood Gulch” soon to ease my fears…

Haven’t even thought about that. I think they would have secretly confiscated some for training purposes.

There are vehicles. They haven’t discussed them yet, but they’ve mentioned new weapons/vehicles before. Not sure how they’ll work it into their ‘reasons for fighting’ deal but I’m not concerned about multiplayer canon. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just a simulation, they can simulate the vehicles in.

Halo wouldn’t be Halo without Multiplayer vehicular combat.

That being said, 343 has most likely included vehicles in Matchmaking.

Don’t worry.

Pretty sure there is. Will look into this though

they already confirmed there will be vehicles. Why would you assume they would be absent that would ruin btb completely. Its still pre e3 so i doubt any vehicles will be shown until e3.

They’ve shown the Halo 4 warthog, so it will be in campaign atleast. The Spartan Laser has also been confirmed, so i doubt they’ll have Laser without vehicles.

> Are there any? Considering all the details that have been revealed so far, I’m more inclined to believe that this entire aspect of the game will be ABSENT from multiplayer. Seeing as maps are within simulated indoor environments, aircraft would seem impractical and are the least likely to appear in any map. Covenant vehicles just begs the question as to why they are in a UNSC ship. As for tanks, well they’ve always been a rarity to begin with. That just leaves us with warthogs and the mongoose, and seeing as we’re fighting in indoor environments they might as well be absents as the majority of the maps are unlikely to support them.
>
> I suppose it’s too early to assume that vehicles have been omitted from multiplayer but the lack of screenshots depicting vehicular combat or additional information about vehicles disturbs me. I <mark>really hope they reveal Halo 4’s “Blood Gulch” soon to ease my fears</mark>…

they confirmed there is a map that is a mix of blood gultch and waterworks

Well they’ve already confirmed a btb blood gulch/water works Esq map so I doubt they’d have something like that without vehicles.

Vehicles are a huge part of halo, I doubt that they will not be available in MP. I would like to see the Locust be added to the vehicle sandbox this time around though.

I just hope for smaller slayer maps that have vehicles on them like a few of the Forge maps in Reach and Isolation in Halo 3.