Vehicles in halo reach

In vanilla reach no matter what i do i can always have a fun game except when i get owned by noobs. Halo reach has always been fun for me up until TU came out. And the main reason halo has been fun for me is because of vehicles. In halo 3 there were so many great vehicle maps like Valhalla, avalanche, rats nest etc. and what was even better is that these maps were in team slayer. There are no vehicle maps in team slayer and it seems that the only way to get maps with vehicles is by playing invasion, Big team battle or squad DLC.
Vehicles have always been for me what sets halo aside from other games because they’re so much fun.

I agree 4v4 large maps with vehicles need to be added. I really enjoy playing 4v4 on large maps like hemmorhage or highlands. It used to be that a ton of 4v4 vehicle maps were in team objective but they were removed for some reason. The only place you can find 4v4 large maps now is action sack, with speedpile and hog-potato.

Yeah, halo reach seems to be all about the weapon combat now and vehicles have gotten less used, In halo 1 they were not as many but they were on quite a few maps, Halo 2 had more vehicles and then vehicles are used the most in halo 3 so why not reach?

Valhalla was my favourite map ever. Out of any game ever. Closely followed by Avalanche.

But yes, we do need more vehicles in Team Slayer.

They should start by upgrading them above cardboard armor.

> They should start by upgrading them above cardboard armor.

Why do you think Reach fell to the Covies?!

> Why do you think Reach fell to the Covies?!

Noble team too busy driving trucks around farms?

> > Why do you think Reach fell to the Covies?!
>
> Noble team too busy driving trucks around farms?

I still think those trucks and stuff should have been included in match making for use in Infection.

and yeah, i’d like to see more vehicles in gametypes that are not BTB and such.

> I agree 4v4 large maps with vehicles need to be added. I really enjoy playing 4v4 on large maps like hemmorhage or highlands. It used to be that a ton of 4v4 vehicle maps were in team objective but they were removed for some reason. The only place you can find 4v4 large maps now is action sack, with speedpile and hog-potato.

4v4 on Highlands/Hemmorage = Final Score 23-10, with several people quitting.

> > I agree 4v4 large maps with vehicles need to be added. I really enjoy playing 4v4 on large maps like hemmorhage or highlands. It used to be that a ton of 4v4 vehicle maps were in team objective but they were removed for some reason. The only place you can find 4v4 large maps now is action sack, with speedpile and hog-potato.
>
> 4v4 on Highlands/Hemmorage = Final Score 23-10, with several people quitting.

That happens in every playlist…