Vehicles in Halo 4

Outside of the guaranteed Hog, Scorpion. What vehicles would you like returning? Personally, I would like a Falcon, but please, please make it an APC like it was intended to be. It has five seats (six plus pilot)for a reason.

I second this.

Personally, i’d like to see the Spectre’s and Shadow’s returning from Halo 2. Though you could only shoot the turret of the Shadow.

Spectre: http://h2.halowiki.net/images/0/0a/Index_Spectre.jpg

Shadow: http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/f/f2/ShadowH2.png

Also, Pelican and Phantom for MULTIPLAYER…

> I second this.
>
> Personally, i’d like to see the Spectre’s and Shadow’s returning from Halo 2. Though you could only shoot the turret of the Shadow.
>
> Also, Pelican and Phantom for MULTIPLAYER…

This ^^^^^^

The pelican Controls in reach were a bit clunky at best… Although it would give 343 something to refine. Maybe a gametype where you have to fly out your vehicles and buddies. The vehicle aspect might be a bit of a dream though. I don’t see reasonable controlling have a Drop/Pickup vehicle option. Maybe through use of the triggers. Although, wouldn’t they have to put a Pelican in campaign first?

I’d like to see every single past vehicle from the Halo series in Forge.

I know the lag would be crazy, but we need some 12x12 or 16x16 player games. 8x8 was awesome, but I can’t validate using a pelican with only that many players. Also, larger map = more chaos. More chaos = more adrenaline. More adrenaline = more fun.

What I would like to see is more AVs. Hornet, falcon, etc. Aerial combat is where it’s at :wink:

Control the sky you control the game. Why getting a Banshee or Falcon or Hornet was crucial.

hornet and mongoose.the ghost is also gonna be in halo 4(FACT)

> I know the lag would be crazy, but we need some 12x12 or 16x16 player games. 8x8 was awesome, but I can’t validate using a pelican with only that many players. Also, larger map = more chaos. More chaos = more adrenaline. More adrenaline = more fun.
>
> What I would like to see is more AVs. Hornet, falcon, etc. Aerial combat is where it’s at :wink:

I second this. I’d love to see big team battle actually be a huge war scene, not just a slightley bigger game.

If 343 were to give us any of the good ole fashioned UNSC vehicles, I’ll be happy. Each serves its purpose.

I kinda liked the Spectre from Halo 2, even though it’s a Covvie vehicle.

I think a Pelican would be awesome! You could fly in a Warthog or Mongoose to anybody who needed it!

Whilst I have my doupts it will return, I loved the Brute chopper. GET TO THE CHOPPER!

> I know the lag would be crazy, but we need some 12x12 or 16x16 player games. 8x8 was awesome, but I can’t validate using a pelican with only that many players. Also, larger map = more chaos. More chaos = more adrenaline. More adrenaline = more fun.
>
> What I would like to see is more AVs. Hornet, falcon, etc. Aerial combat is where it’s at :wink:

This ^^^^^

Brute Choper:It rams can chop though lots of vehicles…

I want a lot of the Halo 2 vehicles to be in Halo 4

War Sphinx :slight_smile:

> War Sphinx :slight_smile:

There was a reason they (sadly) removed the scorpions from Hemorrhage.

BUT!! When Frankie was asked about the mech in one of the revealed multiplayer maps, he said it was a second-gen mech from Halo Wars (The name escapes me… BRAIN FART Dx). He also said that it is unusable. What intrigued me is that he said there would be a new vehicle that is better than the three-story-tall-mech-of-death… :wink:

The Profits from the Covy I want to ride there Wheel Chiar and shoot a Fouus rfle like Regret did in Halo 2 Fighting Master Chief!!!

I think it would be cool to see some of these return
http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/halo-4-multiplayer-vehicle-concepts/

> > War Sphinx :slight_smile:
>
> There was a reason they (sadly) removed the scorpions from Hemorrhage.
>
> BUT!! When Frankie was asked about the mech in one of the revealed multiplayer maps, he said it was a second-gen mech from Halo Wars (The name escapes me… BRAIN FART Dx). He also said that it is unusable. What intrigued me is that he said there would be a new vehicle that is better than the three-story-tall-mech-of-death… :wink:

Its called the Cyclops.