Vehicles in Firefight

So lately I have been playing FF in my spare time, and I have come to notice more and more people destroying vehicles while your team is in them. This is quite irritating to me, because anytime Beachhead and Unearthed come up, I try to up my kills with vehicles. Multiple times I am driving the Warthog while my teammate is gunning, and a random with his FRG destroys it on purpose. Same goes with the Wraith and the Ghost.

Is there any way to turn on friendly fire for this type of thing, or would they have to turn on friendly fire for everything? The reason I ask, is the most recent game on Beachhead, I am splattering and shooting the enemies, and I hear my team saying destroy ALL the vehicles. They proceed to shoot my Ghost with their Sniper Rifles, which is dead in seconds. I go for the Warthog, same thing happens. Please don’t say just play with friends or play Score Attack, I’m sure I’m not the only one that has encountered this.

I experience it a lot and I personally destroy your vehicle if you purposely run me over in your Vehicle.

> I experience it a lot and I personally destroy your vehicle if you purposely run me over in your Vehicle.

Well that at least makes sense. I avoid doing that, seeing as it irks me when it is done to me. But if no such thing has happened, why must people ruin the fun for you?

> > I experience it a lot and I personally destroy your vehicle if you purposely run me over in your Vehicle.
>
> Well that at least makes sense. I avoid doing that, seeing as it irks me when it is done to me. But if no such thing has happened, why must people ruin the fun for you?

This is why I tend to just try and play Doubles Attack, it’s much more enjoyable, not suggesting you should but it’s probably the only way for it to stop.

In this day & age, gamers can be -Yoinks!-.