Vehicles in firefight

Duck a-holes that steal and blow up vehicles that don’t belong to you in firefight or warzone! there needs to be an option to turn friendly fire and such over. my hard earned vehicle needs to stay mine! I’m sick and tired of jack wagons stealing my vehicle, as soon as I jump out, to get my wheelman perk. this is total B.S.! it is a waste of my eaenings.

Put on your wheelman armor mod before you get call in a vehicle. It’s simple.

ya i rage when ppl take my vehicle or weapon

Its not acceptable - one of the most frustrating thing.

A nice way to fix that problem is to not get out of your vehicle. You don’t need to change your loadout weapons while you are in a vehicle. And I typically die with my vehicle, and even when I rarely get out of it to get wheelman. I make sure I’m at an isolated REQ station.

The Wheelman is almost useless.

I try to avoid the problem by driving to an out of the way base so I can enable the wheelman mod.

It’s irritating, however, when the game starts the next round by spawning a boat-load of enemies on top of me at the REQ station.

Use wheelman BEFORE you get into your vehicle.

> 2535417122494113;6:
> The Wheelman is almost useless.

What? It is the most useful Mod in FireFight.
Wardens (well, all enemies that can EMP) will tear you up like a kleenex at a snot party if you don’t have it equipped.

omg i totally feel you… just the other day i was on firefight (apex 7)…we had covie final round and i had already called in a tank on round 4. So knowing that its gonna be the grunt mech i decided to use a damage boost in my tank…i wait a bit till everyone leaves and get out of my tank in our home base. pick up a dmg boost and turn around to see that a nub had gotten into my tank…signaled and used mic to tell him to get out…the guy just looks at me and goes off with the tank, only to get killed cuz he charged into the jockey…wasted half my damage boost cuz i had to wait till i cud call in another tank and by then we had wasted too much time to win the game.

post game i see that it was an idiot sr 24 … so frustrating

> 2533274888695001;9:
> > 2535417122494113;6:
> > The Wheelman is almost useless.
>
>
> What? It is the most useful Mod in FireFight.
> Wardens (well, all enemies that can EMP) will tear you up like a kleenex at a snot party if you don’t have it equipped.

I said almost.

> 2533274930413556;2:
> Put on your wheelman armor mod before you get call in a vehicle. It’s simple.

true. this is really the best option

It is quite ridiculus to compromise the team’s chances to win by stealing a vehicle you can’t really use to full potential…

And in a way you demotivate others from using them at all.

I personally appreciate all the effort and firepower that teammates bring into the battle when using their hard earned reqs.

Thank you Spartans! Some of us really appreciate what you do!!!

Yesterday someone got into my Warthog and I messaged him politely to get out. He replied with “nah drive” so I replied back saying “Allah Akbar” and got him killed so my friend could gun. XD

> 2533274818594069;10:
> omg i totally feel you… just the other day i was on firefight (apex 7)…we had covie final round and i had already called in a tank on round 4. So knowing that its gonna be the grunt mech i decided to use a damage boost in my tank…i wait a bit till everyone leaves and get out of my tank in our home base. pick up a dmg boost and turn around to see that a nub had gotten into my tank…signaled and used mic to tell him to get out…the guy just looks at me and goes off with the tank, only to get killed cuz he charged into the jockey…wasted half my damage boost cuz i had to wait till i cud call in another tank and by then we had wasted too much time to win the game.
>
> post game i see that it was an idiot sr 24 … so frustrating

This is why i never leave my vehicles, even if i need to put on an armor mod or a boost

> 2533274862181038;7:
> I try to avoid the problem by driving to an out of the way base so I can enable the wheelman mod.
>
> It’s irritating, however, when the game starts the next round by spawning a boat-load of enemies on top of me at the REQ station.

Yeah, that happens to me all the time, it’s just infuriating.